Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2004, 12:28 AM   #121
Laura Fopiano
Wow!! This has gotten way out of control!! The comments made about Neil's mom was way out of line, and no Wes, I'm not discounting the crack that Neil made about your's. However a true man would have just walked away from that.

Sal's business problem's are just that, Sal's!! I've never done business with Sal, and probably never will, but change takes time, a lot of time to regain the trust and to prove to other's that He is worthy of that trust. Through him making right all of his wrong's will also take a long time, but if he does by some miracle acheive that. Then who are we to judge??

I wish all involved good luck, and hopefully this thread won't get any uglier than it already has.

Old 03-31-2004, 05:11 PM   #122
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Well Boca Reptiles a.k.a. Sal is back at selling online. Has he taken care of the people he still owes? I have not heard yet that he has.

Old 03-31-2004, 05:36 PM   #123
ms_terese
Hmmmm......then Sal must have gotten a license........and there must be an address with the license, right?

I thought he was all done with reptiles?

Although it's a bit off topic, I'm wondering how Allison is faring through all this. Are they still apart?

Old 03-31-2004, 05:53 PM   #124
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by ms_terese
Hmmmm......then Sal must have gotten a license........and there must be an address with the license, right?
One would think so, but then again, the Division of Corporations shows no filing for a Boca Reptiles. One of the prerequisites for a Class III license to sell/exhibit is that the ficticious name be registered with the Div of Corporations.

Old 03-31-2004, 10:04 PM   #125
JungleHabitats
the scary part was ....

that he was looking to get a class A DL for OTR trucking.. i guess he failed that and wen back to what he kenw .. screwing people .. which if he drives like he sales i would much rather have him selling reptiles then driving OTR cause then he would kill people if he drives like he sells .... either way the public loses.. so papa neil does Sale have his ducks in a row ??? sonce wether you admit it you are his keeper????

Old 04-01-2004, 06:51 PM   #126
jbouton
So what happend

Sal does not owe me any money, But I custom build cages for people and what he did hurts my business. I for one would like to know why he took off with so many peoples money. The misrepresenting animals is one thing, but to keep the money and not send anything is another. With building cages i know it gets tough, and things go wrong( such as parts not showing up or being damaged), but when i have had late shipment my customers were very understanding. As far as Neil paying for Sal's debts I dont know what his intentions were but atleas there are a few people that got there money back i commend you for that.

Jason Bouton
Naja-Kaa Exotic Pets and Supplies

Old 04-01-2004, 06:53 PM   #127
jbouton
In addition to my last post

I think it would make alot of people feel better if Sal would TELL WHY HE STOLE THE MONEY.

Jason Bouton
Naja-Kaa Exotic Pets and Supplies

Old 04-28-2004, 01:24 AM   #128
Otter_23
Sal,
You really need to just admit here you had no intention of refunding/replacing the money/snakes. At this point the only thing that will settle it between us is if you refund the money. I will give you a week to decide then I feel it is my obligation to post a negative feedback on this forum. I'll also find out if it is ethical to post a negative feedback on KS. You are showing me that the discussions we had about you trying to run a reputable business etc... was just a bunch of crap. I also really hope we will not be reading a post from Neil in future about how you took his money and ran. You can email me at mwesty@nisswa.net if you decide to resolve this.
Mark Westberg

Old 04-30-2004, 12:06 AM   #129
SHvar
Hey, I ran into a guy at Hamburg that wants to find Sal bad!!!

He was asking around about contact info and that hes going to pay Sal a visit. He also said hes another one that Sal ripped off. I didnt ask his name but hes a big dude, and hes mad!!!
He was told already that Sals in Boca Raton FLA, with Boca Reptiles. He was arranging the address and phone number exchange when I was continuing on my way. Hmm, makes ya wonder how fast the big dude is gonna get there?
I didnt stick around to hear any more of it because I really dont care and it doesnt involve me. This is yet another reason to avoid questionable businesses, and what happens if you buy an animal from an unlicensed business from Florida, will they confiscate it for evidence while prosecuting the business involved??? Not worth finding out.

Old 04-30-2004, 12:19 AM   #130
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Harbart
One would think so, but then again, the Division of Corporations shows no filing for a Boca Reptiles. One of the prerequisites for a Class III license to sell/exhibit is that the ficticious name be registered with the Div of Corporations.
Has sal gotten his license yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!