Anyone dealt with Boca Reptiles? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2004, 12:57 AM   #131
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Has sal gotten his license yet?
I can't vouch for his Class III (which he has already received, IIRC), but I will say that Sal did finally get around to filing for his ficticious name registration.

Old 04-30-2004, 08:43 AM   #132
gmherps
Look who's cryin' now on reptibid

Found this on reptibid. Sal is cryin' because "he got ripped off " Sounds like something he does to people. Unbelievable

Old 04-30-2004, 10:51 AM   #133
jefjen
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST..

I have been reading this non-sense since this thread started.
Let me clarify a few things before I start.
1) I know Neil very well. I believe Neil is a decent guy.
2)I have never met, or talked, or dealt with Sal.

I would like to offer my opinions on this situation.
Please read through this, as I believe I have some good advice for everyone involved.
Neil did what he thought was the right thing. To some, it was right to help a friend.
To others, he was enabling Sal..
I, personally, agree with both sides.
Salito has made a nasty reputation for himself, and it will take several good actions, and possibly several years, to regain some of the trust he has deservedly lost..
Neil, IMO, did a very honorable thing, for a not-so honorable person.
Whether or not Neil had ulterior motives, no one knows except Neil.
It has been proven that Sal now has all his license's in order, so that is a good 1st step.
He will continue to sell under Boca Reptiles, and maybe,just MAYBE, he will build a decent reputation for himself.

Salito,, My advice to you;; Take your punches like a man, live with it, deal with it, and LEARN FROM IT.
IF YOU STILL HAVE INTENTIONS OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, PLEASE THINK TWICE..
You have tooooooooo many people watching and waiting for you to screw up.
Do the right thing, and possibly in the future, you will have a decent reputation in this business.

One last point before i close, As i said before, I know Neil, and dont have too many problems with him as a person.
I do not always agree with the way he conducts himself, however, i believe him to be a good person.
Salito,Ido not know, and have no desire to know.
Wes Pollock, I do not know, or have the desire to know..
HOWEVER, and this goes for Neil as well, what is up with the momma jokes??
That has got to be the most childish thing i have heard on this board ever..
There is absolutely NO NEED for that.

Wes,
Neil obviously has no intention of proving anything to you regarding his use of his Credit card terminal for other business's use, so stop harping on it.

And please guys, stop with the derogatory comments about people's family members.. Its childish, and makes everyone who does it look like complete idiots.
Just my opinion though.

Old 04-30-2004, 11:35 AM   #134
Wilomn
Re: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST..

Quote:
Originally posted by jefjen
Wes,
Neil obviously has no intention of proving anything to you regarding his use of his Credit card terminal for other business's use, so stop harping on it.

And please guys, stop with the derogatory comments about people's family members.. Its childish, and makes everyone who does it look like complete idiots.
Just my opinion though.
jef/jenn, please put on your glasses and read through all my posts since HELL was created. I HAVE NOT mentioned neil's illegal activities with his credit card terminal anywhere but HELL as per Webslaves instructions. You are the first to bring it up since then and while I do appreciate the fact that others also KNOW of gubitz's illegal doings, I have not mentioned it on the BOI in quite some time.

As far as mother comments, see neil again. I'm fairly certain that any such comments started with him. Insult me ALL you want and I'll most likely shruge it off. Bring my mom into it and I'll react. It's not my fault he's as reprehensible as he is.

Since you have had soooooo few problems with him, could you ask him about his parasite identification process? He brought it up in matt's thread but REFUSES to answer me about it. In case you don't know what I refer to he stated that he looks at a fecal sample, no floating or staining, under a friend's kid's microscope and if he doesn't "see anything swimming around" had determined that it is parasite free. I find this a truly amazing ability and would like to know more about it and yet, for some unknown reason, he refuses to EXPAND upon this WONDERFUL ability.

thanks,
Wes Pollock

Old 04-30-2004, 11:36 AM   #135
Wilomn
Sorry guys, I meant jeff and jewel, not jef/jenn in my post above.

Wes Pollock

Old 04-30-2004, 01:40 PM   #136
jefjen
Hey Wes,,
put on your friggin glasses..
this is a quote from YOU.. NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1

How many of salito's sales did you run through your credit card company gubitz? Was it just the three you've helped out on? How many of salito's thefts are you responsible for? How many did you facilitate?

And, once again, can you show some proof that you had permission to let his business be run through your terminal? I would really like to see that.

I think, ONCE AGAIN, that you are LYING about that permission having been given gubitz. Care to prove me wrong?

Old 04-30-2004, 01:44 PM   #137
jefjen
just for the record.. Wes's post that i quoted above is back on page 24 or 25..
I never said YOU brought the mother comments..
Any other questions WES?????

Old 04-30-2004, 01:51 PM   #138
DThomas
Jeff,

That was posted two months ago. Since then the Neil/Wes fued was moved into the thread in HELL . You asked Wes a couple posts back to "stop harping on it" but it hasn't been mentioned here for two months. You're kinda beating a dead horse. It's all ready been addressed by Rich Z. No reason at all to drag it to the top here. That is what the thread in HELL is for.

Old 04-30-2004, 01:51 PM   #139
Wilomn
Re: Re: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST..

Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
jef/jenn, please put on your glasses and read through all my posts since HELL was created. I HAVE NOT mentioned neil's illegal activities with his credit card terminal anywhere but HELL as per Webslaves instructions. You are the first to bring it up since then and while I do appreciate the fact that others also KNOW of gubitz's illegal doings, I have not mentioned it on the BOI in quite some time.

As far as mother comments, see neil again. I'm fairly certain that any such comments started with him. Insult me ALL you want and I'll most likely shruge it off. Bring my mom into it and I'll react. It's not my fault he's as reprehensible as he is.

Since you have had soooooo few problems with him, could you ask him about his parasite identification process? He brought it up in matt's thread but REFUSES to answer me about it. In case you don't know what I refer to he stated that he looks at a fecal sample, no floating or staining, under a friend's kid's microscope and if he doesn't "see anything swimming around" had determined that it is parasite free. I find this a truly amazing ability and would like to know more about it and yet, for some unknown reason, he refuses to EXPAND upon this WONDERFUL ability.

thanks,
Wes Pollock

Nope, no further questions other than the one I asked and you IGNORED.

Thanks for asking though, it's nice to know how kind and caring you really are.

TTFN

Wes Pollock

Old 04-30-2004, 02:13 PM   #140
jefjen
Well ya know.. There is so much crap to read through, i guess the dates get all screwed up..
Wes, what question did i ignore from you.
Believe me, there isnt a thing you could ask me that i wouldnt be more than happy to answer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!