8ballpythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2004, 06:27 AM   #1
kavmon
Thumbs up 8ballpythons

i just wanted to share my expierence with everyone. i purchased a poss. het clutch of baby balls from adam wysocki of 8ballpythons. i am really impressed with this transaction. it is a 2.3 clutch every email and question was answered precisely and promptly. the pickup was done in person, everything was professional, in the insulated box i received feed cards,cd with photo id,presentation folder with photo id and hatch info, invoice, business cards, fridge magnet, t-shirt, and of course the snakes. all of the snakes were bagged seperately with double bands and id numbers on the inside and outside of each bag. adam's passion and level of care really comes through when you see the effort and time he spends to prepare his snakes for sale. i will do business with adam in the future and highly recommend him to anyone interested in ball pythons. i am truly impressed and just wanted to give credit where it is due!

thanks

vaughn

Old 09-19-2004, 03:39 PM   #2
LKirkland
I want to echo Vaughn's comments. I haven't purchased a snake from Adam YET, but intend to do so soon. I have talked to him on the phone and traded emails with him on several occasions. He has always responded quickly to my emails and has gone out of his way to help. He is passionate about Ball Pythons and is more than willing to share his knowledge and experience. You won't find a nicer guy.

Louis Kirkland

Old 09-19-2004, 04:17 PM   #3
David Boggs
Thumbs up Adam @ 8 ball pythons

I bought two pastel sibling females from Adam last year. Same deal. Packaged so soft and well. Photo ID of each snake in a very nice folder, feed/shed cards. I recommended him then and still do today. Who goes through that much trouble for normal ball pythons? No one except those who absolutely LOVE their animals. Adam is a class act and you will be hard pressed to find better service, communication, and animals. Keep up the great work Adam, David

Old 09-19-2004, 08:55 PM   #4
tropheusfreak
does he have a website?

Thanks

David Suess

Old 09-19-2004, 08:58 PM   #5
kavmon
yes, 8ballpythons.com

thanks

vaughn

Old 10-09-2004, 07:16 PM   #6
sammy_d
Thumbs up Extremely impressed

After debating whether or not to "take the plunge" into ball pythons morphs for a long time, I finally did it. After reading this post a few weeks ago about Adam, i decided to do business with him. After a few emails, I purchased a male lemon pastel from him. Not only did he answer emails VERY promptly, he was straightforward, and flexible in shipment. He even called a few hours after I picked the little guy up at the airport to see how things were and chat for a bit. I am impressed with everything about the transaction, from the records and "freebies" that come with every snake he sells, to the professional way he deals with potential buyers. I will definitly do business with Adam again in the future.

Evan Jamison

Old 09-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #7
jasballs
It doesnt get much better then 8 ballpythons!! I just bought some animals from Adam, I couldnt be Happier with the animals or the transaction! If you ever have an opp to buy from them, You are foolish IMO if you do not.. Thanks again Adam....

Old 09-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #8
daemoslittlehelper13
Adams the man !!

I have got a check in the mail for Adam as we speak. I have emailed/Pm him MANY MANY times and he has awnswered every one of them. he will be the one and only person whom in whitch i will ever buy balls from(probably).

I give Adam a 12 out of 10

Keep it up Adam ,

Justin V.

Old 09-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #9
jeff6898
I talked with Adam last night and he took the time to explain alot to me. I am new to buying snakes and didn't have a clue what het, co-dominate ect met, and he took time out of his scheduale to explain it all to me, What I guy. I'm gonna buy a male pastel from him. I am convinced he is the one to deal with for Ball Pythons.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:06 PM   #10
shrap
Simply put, Adam rocks. He is one of the people in this biz that I have the utmost respect for. I would not hesitate doing biz with Adam.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!