Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:22 PM   #61
Cajun reptiles
Definitely not the same company never heard of a Stoddard nor does she/he have any affiliation with this Cajun Reptiles Co.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:31 AM   #62
Fred Beaver
Sadly I did not look at this BOI page before trying to purchase from Amy Bayard, AKA Southern Bayou Reptiles, and AKA Cajun Reptiles. I gave them my card number to purchase Green Tree Frogs. Then they opened a PayPal Account with my card and sent themselves $250, to the name Cajun Reptiles. I e-mailed her asking if she was Cajun Reptiles and she said, no Southern Bayou Reptiles. But she also asked me to Money Gram her payment because she "did not want to use my card". Her name here is Amy Bayard, but the name she gave me for the Money Gram was Amy Elizabeth Jenkins and the PayPal account that was opened with my card was under the name Sue Jenkins. I have e-mails, screen shots of my bank account proving this. When I called the two numbers provide, no one answered. I e-mailed her asking her to call me and she asked me why, I told her to discuss shipping and she said she would as soon as she finished speaking to wildlife, but surprise surprise she did not ever call me back. I started working with her on my order from January 28, 2018 through to January 30, 1018 when I discovered my bank account had been compromised.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:41 AM   #63
Fred Beaver
Just a footnote to this. PayPal was Great to work with and cancelled the other account and had the money returned into my bank account within 24 hours !!

Old 02-14-2018, 06:00 AM   #64
NTReptiles
Fred,
You should press charges if someone is using your credit card fraudulently. It'll at least make you and anyone else they scammed feel better when instead of feeding turtles, they're feeding Bubba in jail.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #65
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Beaver View Post
1. Her name here is Amy Bayard, but the name she gave...Amy Elizabeth Jenkins
2. I have e-mails, screen shots of my bank account proving this.
3. I called the two numbers
1. See screen shot for Amy Jenkins
2. Details and contact info matter, yes, please post this information: email addresses and screen shots
3. What phone numbers?
Thanks
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #66
Fred Beaver
The two phone numbers on their add for Green Tree Frogs:

"Southern Bayou Reptiles & More is anxiously awaiting your response. You may contact us via:

Email: southbayou1@gmail.com

Phone: 337-459-5896 or 337-459-1651

Sincerely,

Leo Bayard

Southern Bayou Reptiles & More"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!