Bad Guy Beware of zactay24 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM   #21
Afrock86
Could be sirafim, but if he was really trying to find a good owner and one who is experienced, putting it on Craigslist for half the price it's worth is not imo looking out for the snake.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #22
zactay24
He is correct on his story. Last year I had her posted by my girlfriend on cl. I am not a fan of Craigslist but it's simple to use and easy to post. I had been traveling to north Georgia to deal with my dad who had a stroke. I believe I told you I had family business to deal with. I had been traveling back and forth several times. I did have several people no show on her. My girlfriend really isn't a snake person. So she was contacting me saying that people weren't meeting or would show up with less cash asking to hold as a deposit. I got back and we did have a arrangement to meet but my father passed away. I personally know the owner of animal love inc she took her in. I have been back full time in Florida since February. I'm sorry if I caused any issues or problems for you or other people.

Old 05-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #23
hoppingherps
I read through the posts with a bit of hesitation on your inclination of what finalized the deal. Having a good working knowledge on finalizing a trade/sale of a herp two things in your messages seems apparent. You wanted that snake very badly(we all have had that one) which put you in the mindset in those lasts few messages the deal was as good as gold. Next you failed to see from his messages he had already wrote off the trip to meet.

He may have been a bit cryptic with getting around to saying it was not going to happen. Being uneasy about the meeting/transaction whatever you see it as he gave clues that he did not want to. To top that off he never made a solid agreement of this sale happening. You got him to figure out a day but he never gave the thumbs up like telling you what car(make, color), a definite place to meet with a set time.

At the very best he was just a little passive on the firm NO. Now to top that off even if he never sold/gave the snake to the other person in what universe do you believe it right to call him out on the BOI with this amount of time passed. If we all got this worked up over missed opportunities without a single dime swapping hands this forum would crash. If anything something else is missing from the story and the perspective of the seller would help clarify this.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:04 PM   #24
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppingherps View Post
I read through the posts with a bit of hesitation on your inclination of what finalized the deal. Having a good working knowledge on finalizing a trade/sale of a herp two things in your messages seems apparent. You wanted that snake very badly(we all have had that one) which put you in the mindset in those lasts few messages the deal was as good as gold. Next you failed to see from his messages he had already wrote off the trip to meet.

He may have been a bit cryptic with getting around to saying it was not going to happen. Being uneasy about the meeting/transaction whatever you see it as he gave clues that he did not want to. To top that off he never made a solid agreement of this sale happening. You got him to figure out a day but he never gave the thumbs up like telling you what car(make, color), a definite place to meet with a set time.

At the very best he was just a little passive on the firm NO. Now to top that off even if he never sold/gave the snake to the other person in what universe do you believe it right to call him out on the BOI with this amount of time passed. If we all got this worked up over missed opportunities without a single dime swapping hands this forum would crash. If anything something else is missing from the story and the perspective of the seller would help clarify this.
I agree I didnt see it as a solid deal. I have made a ball python purchase before in person and I was given specific details like car make and model what they would be wearing etc. I do agree the seller could have just come right out and said no or explained the circumstances better. I do not think they deserved a bad guy thread seeing as no money was taken.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #25
Afrock86
Seems like someone is lying
Attached Images

Old 05-20-2017, 06:39 PM   #26
Serafim
Lying or not i could care less shame on him but your actions with contacting Love inc is creepy. So he decided to not sell to you I can now see why.. I would warn anyone who would potentially sell to you to beware..

Old 05-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #27
Afrock86
You're not getting the point serafim, he said he k ow longer has the boa and that he gave it to animal love. He did not give it to animal lI've and he is selling the same boa he has said to not have. I also stated earlier that I would ask the program if they in fact did buy the snake considering g I have no pitlctoral evidence of the snake. My bad if trying to avoid someone else getting scammed i's creepy.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #28
Afrock86
Pictorial evidence*

Old 05-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #29
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
You're not getting the point serafim, he said he k ow longer has the boa and that he gave it to animal love. He did not give it to animal lI've and he is selling the same boa he has said to not have. I also stated earlier that I would ask the program if they in fact did buy the snake considering g I have no pitlctoral evidence of the snake. My bad if trying to avoid someone else getting scammed i's creepy.
No Your not getting the point... Thousands of fauna members and business owners that conduct business here have people back out of deals or they themselves back out of deals ITS THEIR CHOICE. The fact that money never changed hands makes this easy. You are upset he did not sell you a boa. You trolled his sales ad. He never asked for any money up front. You created a bad guy thread for seller backing out of a sale in August of 2016. You could have done an FYI thread to show some concern. You have no valid proof he does not have the snake. I do not condone him lying he has no reason to lie all he had to do is say he did not want to sell the snake. All im saying is from what Im reading your behavior is creepy. You did not get the snake you wanted at a steal as you posted initially so here we are. I would also advise anyone looking to buy that snake to use some caution ask some questions request some pictures with agreed upon words written on paper. It just odd that the only reason you trolled his ad was because he increased the value. Remember you have 20 boas already Im sure you have other sources of buying one. Your only issue is he did not sell you the snake. BTW who keeps text messages of someone they dont know for 9 months? The point is without PROOF of Scam. All he has done is back out of a deal.im sure everyone will tread lightly from here on Congrats you warned us. can we also get a link to the Boa in question might make it easier to find and maybe a link to this thread on his ad..

Old 05-20-2017, 08:18 PM   #30
Afrock86
1. He posted the snake on the classifieds. 2015 female Guyana boa with lots of purple from the palm bay area. Hmm rings a little bit if a bell for me.

2. Enter the phone number that he has listed into my messaging in my phone and BAM, any texts I've had in the past with this number appear. I did not intentionally troll him.

You seem to have doubted me sense the very beginning, and somehow excuse his lying and shadyness over be being "creepy". I wonder if this had blew up in my face and animal love Inc did in fact have the snake, if you would have found it creepy. This will be the last convo I will have with you on the matter bc you seem particularly biased.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!