So this is where you all hide huh... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-20-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
nicolai
So this is where you all hide huh...

So this is where all the geck people go....Hmmm..I see a lot of familiar names down there. Someone had told me the leopard gecko fad was over and sales were going to plummit, but by the looks of it, it is still thriving and well !!
I am just getting back into the leos again and am starting out with tremper giants, tang hypos, and carrot tails. Here is a pic of my female albino tremper giant that i am looking for a male for:

Old 03-20-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
Lucille
Yep, this is where we are.. She is really a beauty, Nicholas!

Old 03-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
Jeremy Letkey
Nicholas, she is very nice. Welcome, make yourself at home.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:01 PM   #4
nicolai
Where's the photo gallery??

I thought there was a photo gallery for this discussion forum, or am i just not finding it? I am curious as to the different kinds of leos everyone keeps and didnt want to have to search the forum archives.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:04 PM   #5
dragonflyreptiles
the photo gallery on each forum is gone, its all one deal now

I have an Albino giant male I can loan you if you cant find one for her.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:10 PM   #6
nicolai
Where's the photo gallery??

I thought there was a photo gallery for this discussion forum, or am i just not finding it? I am curious as to the different kinds of leos everyone keeps and didnt want to have to search the forum archives.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:12 PM   #7
nicolai
whoops..

sorry about that..jumping back and forth between forums and clicked submit again

Old 03-20-2005, 02:15 PM   #8
dragonflyreptiles
lol you are forgiven lololol

Old 03-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #9
nicolai
thanks for the offer wendy..

Thanks wendy but i dont want to stress him by shipping him around. I am sure that I will find someone who is willing to part with thier male for the right price or trade.

I know that Chris (TSE) has one and its coming up on hatchling season for my snakes so i am pretty sure that if i come up with a good enough trade i will be able to pry him from his fingers.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:25 PM   #10
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Thanks wendy but i dont want to stress him by shipping him around. I am sure that I will find someone who is willing to part with thier male for the right price or trade.

I know that Chris (TSE) has one and its coming up on hatchling season for my snakes so i am pretty sure that if i come up with a good enough trade i will be able to pry him from his fingers.
lol

I just got him the 1st of Feb too so he is not out of quarantine til the end of april but my female giants will not be a year old til the end of june and end of sept.

If you don't find anything keep him in mind, I would not mind letting you hold onto him for a couple of months

He is the pic in my avatar

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!