This really grinds my bones - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-12-2014, 12:33 AM   #11
Shadera
Thanks. I have a couple dozen emo snakes crying because now they think they're ugly. Hormonal females ... ugh.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:10 AM   #12
moghue
I would rather someone tell me they are not interested or that it's not exactly what they are looking for, instead of just up and stop responding. I mean is it really hard to send a message saying no thanks.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:27 PM   #13
Big Borg Reptiles
I'm actually glad you posted this and I saw it because I took into consideration. I've been looking for a male spotnose but want one with a very 'stand-out' head marking. I feel bad asking half a dozen people for pictures when I know I only want one, but I have to find one that I actually like and that's the only way.

Normally if I wasn't interested I would just close the email and be done, but I thought about this post and have responded telling people that they don't have what I'm looking for. I think you're right, and that it is better than just leaving them hanging. If this post did nothing else, it converted one person.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:58 AM   #14
moghue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
I'm actually glad you posted this and I saw it because I took into consideration. I've been looking for a male spotnose but want one with a very 'stand-out' head marking. I feel bad asking half a dozen people for pictures when I know I only want one, but I have to find one that I actually like and that's the only way.

Normally if I wasn't interested I would just close the email and be done, but I thought about this post and have responded telling people that they don't have what I'm looking for. I think you're right, and that it is better than just leaving them hanging. If this post did nothing else, it converted one person.
Im glad that someone agrees with me. After spending time on this site and reading a lot of the BOI and seeing how some people act and how people dont have the common courtey to inform people if they are no longer interested has really turned me off from ever really buying online any type o f reptile. I know there are decent people out there and everything. I will always prefer face to face transaction even though it will limit me cinsiderably

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!