Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #591
joecop
Yep, as many know, I want nothing to do with Mr. Kruse, but metioning family is out of line bro. They had nothing to do with this. Not cool.

Joe

Old 04-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #592
Gerards
That was a real BAD GUY move, good job, your awesome!

Old 04-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #593
Clay Davenport
Let's keep the thread on topic. If you want to comment on the merits of Wes' post or other sideline discussion, take it to PM.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #594
Dracorex5
After watching this from the start, it's good to see it over. I hope that everyone has learned a lesson from this situation, and a different lesson for everyone! But if I could have just one hope (other than for the health and safety of those poor slithery beasts) it's that we can all learn a bit more poise and professionalism when it comes to this sort of thing. I almost posted irate and strange comments, and heck I don't know a thing about zonata, proper business practice, or any of the people involved! Let's just see this as a point for a bit more of an improved future aye? And keep in mind what we have seen

Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #595
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Ya know, jer, one thing your immaturity and vengefulness that you may not have considered is what those who have yet to come into this hobby will think when they stumble across threads like this one.

You mentioned that you had procreated at least once and implied that said offspring was still young. I'm assuming too young to be reading this thread.

That's going to change, ol jer. Someday jer jr. is going to do a quick search on his old man's name, since I'm guessing you won't be around for much of his growing up, being the stand up guy you've proven yourself to be so far, and he's going to see just what people think of you and why.

There won't be any way to hide it nor explain it away. There are too many of us for you to get a reasonable person to think you're being unfairly persecuted. You're not.

Had you merely come here and said, "hey Stu (not stew, mind you), I don't have the whole balance on the 1st but I'm going to send a check for half that's good and another for the balance plus paypal that I'd like you to hold until the 15th. Sorry dude," then you wouldn't look like such a jerk, such a vindictive petty jerk.

But you didn't. So you do. I'm sure there's a bleeding heart out there who will give you a chance somewhere down the line. Hopefully if you run afoul your own self again, you'll hearken back to this thread and recall the lesson.
Some things never change. As always...more a part of the problem, even when you are trying to be a part of the solution.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:11 AM   #596
Wilomn
I'm pretty sure this thread is about a guy who used his kid as an excuse long ago.

And tell me this, those of you who are oh so holy, what that I've said is not true?

Has he shown something here he'd be proud to have his son see? I think not. My opinion is mine, and I'd be surprised if ol jer stayed in the same house as his son for that boys entire growing up time. MY opinion, just like yours, those of you who have them but don't post them and you brave ones who publicly disagree with me while knowing perfectly well that everything I've said is true.

Hypocrite may be the word of the day for some of you.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #597
JerryKruse
Wesley, just what exactly do you mean by your words "and I'd be surprised if ol jer stayed in the same house as his son for that boys entire growing up time." ? Hmmm??

Old 04-02-2012, 01:56 AM   #598
JETZEN
Quote:
I'm pretty sure this thread is about a guy who used his kid as an excuse long ago.

And tell me this, those of you who are oh so holy, what that I've said is not true?

Has he shown something here he'd be proud to have his son see? I think not. My opinion is mine, and I'd be surprised if ol jer stayed in the same house as his son for that boys entire growing up time. MY opinion, just like yours, those of you who have them but don't post them and you brave ones who publicly disagree with me while knowing perfectly well that everything I've said is true.

Hypocrite may be the word of the day for some of you.

i agree with this post.

now lets give jerry a medal for doing the right thing, Ah-hahahahahah-ah-ha,LOL!!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #599
Gerards
Quote:
And tell me this, those of you who are oh so holy, what that I've said is not true
You are a idiot! That's true and has been proven here.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #600
thomas davis
wow

geez jerry, why?why?why?... why couldnt you just "man-up" and do the right thing from the begining??? then NONE of this would even be here!!!

like explain that you spent your customers money and do not have it to return for sickly snakes that you sold to him and he has since returned to you, mind you snakes he returned to you without being refunded in full. that alone speaks VOLUMES about both you and stu. as in stu looks good and you... well ... like i said VOLUMES or to sum it up simply YOU LIED.
geez man WE ALL are feeling the economy pinch but REALLY? you come on here and say the end of the month then you DONT follow through??? are you just DETERMINED to ruin your credibility completely??? well i think youve succeeded, 40,000 views! i think you have proven EXACTLY what kind of person you really are, which is really just sad to see
then you wanna say the returned snakes are just fine??? and mjays are fine, yet no pics from either of you to substancieate yours and his "claims" that said snakes are just fine... VOLUMES jerry.
so to recap jerry in this thread you have proven for ALL to see FOREVER that you have zero concern for your reputation, or your customers satisfaction AND that you LIE!
nice.
yo momma must be so proud to have raised such a man.
sad
sad
sad

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!