SOLD!! 1.1 Forest File Snakes (Mehelya crossi) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 02-04-2019, 07:45 PM   #1
doctorluck247
1.1 Forest File Snakes (Mehelya crossi)

I need to open up two spaces in my CB70 rack and have decided to sell a pair of Forest File Snakes (Mehelya crossi). I purchased these snakes from Outback Reptiles in the summer of 2017 and have had them in my personal care. These are WC animals and should be treated as such. This is not a proven pair, but look to be a young adult pair (4/5 years old assessment based upon CBB animals raised here). They are both feeding on mice (typically live small mice) 1-2 times a week.

The pair is available for $*** plus shipping.

If interested in the pair please email me at matthewgmost@me.com or call/text at 708.620.9003. Note: if you have not dealt with WC animals in the past wait for a few months and I'll have CBB specimens available.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!