For Sale blue tegus - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #61
YinnyYu
Well, I told you already, I am not going to do any discount. First male is belong to Justin, and the second male is 650 shipped. The price never ever gonna to be changed.
By the way, the second one never get any bits, so there is no reason to ask for any discount.
Whatever, thanks for everyone wants to give these guys a good home. But I really don't want them get a depreciation. If I really want them go, I don't care about money, I can give them to you for free, just like one year ago, I give some one my pair of argus monitors and didn't ask for anything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #62
albinoball
Ok Yinny,
I do not know who Justin is, but I do know that even top quality adult female blue tegus do not go for $700, so it does not matter that he is not injured, but rather that the prices are to high to begin with.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:15 PM   #63
hhmoore
I've tried to be tolerant, due to the issues with the animals...but, if you guys are just going to quibble over prices, take it to PM.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #64
frankd
shut up therse been 7 pages of the same things over and over again
he already said hes not gonna drop the price
if u think its really that expensive and theyre cheaper elsewhere
just go get those instead

Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 AM   #65
TeguTerra03
Yinny is crazy you must not keep your animals in good condtion

Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #66
albinoball
Well,
I am done debating but I really hope that these animals live...

Old 10-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #67
WolfPaw
he explained that he is taking care of them and the price is high becuase he really doesnt want to sell them. His hoping by no one being interested them that he won't have to sell them. Once i read this i understood, i know i was part of the problem and im sorry but he doesnt want to sell his animals, unless its for the listed price.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #68
albinoball
Well if he does not want to sell them, why are they posted in a for sale ad?

Old 10-16-2009, 01:46 AM   #69
hhmoore
Is it really so difficult to understand?
They are for sale at the posted price. He said he's not going to discount them, yet you keep trying to harass and/or rationalize your way to a deal.

In all likelihood, at some point, his mom will give him an ultimatum & he'll post a new ad...then you guys can start in all over again

Old 10-16-2009, 09:49 AM   #70
TeguTerra03
Im done with this he has way to many blues to begin with they are are messed up and can go to other hoimes for good prices but whatever i hope they live and get better

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread