SOLD!! PRICE DROP!! Libyan Greek tortoise female 2 very nice solid tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-11-2023, 02:34 PM   #1
bigbeaks
PRICE DROP!! Libyan Greek tortoise female 2 very nice solid tortoise

I have for sale several Libyan tortoises. I will be posting them for sale individually, and will mark them sold as needed. They are for sale in "pairs or trios only". I will sell a lone female, if I have one left after both males are sold. I've had these for quite sometime and they are eating and very active little tortoises. One has already laid eggs! I have a video of this as well as a few other short videos. If you would like to see them send me an email chrishembree33@aol.com. I will ship weather permitting, and will not risk the health of these tortoises by shipping in extreme cold temps. I am located 40 min from Atlanta GA where they can be picked up as well. I will hold for you to wait on a safe shipping time with a deposit only. No holds otherwise, and no trades at this time.$725 a pair or $1050 for a trio. I will take $1500 for all 5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1723.jpg (821.8 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1727.jpg (719.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1731.jpg (633.1 KB, 149 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2023, 12:20 PM   #2
bigbeaks
Female number 1 and male number 2 are sold. Still have the other 3.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
libyan greek