Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 122 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:32 PM   #1211
DLenaRuth999s
Don't rise to the bait.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #1212
Sugarhedgie
Thank you
I knew he had like 6 in Oct.
There is no reason for him not to give me my prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
Don't rise to the bait.

Old 04-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #1213
JimM
Hopefully you'll have an honest magistrate that will hammer this asshole right into the ground. When is the court date and where is it ?

Old 04-04-2017, 07:36 PM   #1214
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Hopefully you'll have an honest magistrate that will hammer this asshole right into the ground. When is the court date and where is it ?

It will be in FL I have to finish paying the retainer and then we will get a court date

Old 04-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #1215
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
It will be in FL I have to finish paying the retainer and then we will get a court date
i would like to contribute to that cause as I'm sure others would as well setup something or PM me. i would also love to witness the trial, post date when you get it.
never give up.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:06 PM   #1216
tlmoon
Keep up the good fight Michelle! Amazing that Ty just won't do the right thing, which is also the simple thing - just give you what you won.

Old 04-04-2017, 11:46 PM   #1217
FresnoTortoise
Ty tired to give Michelle the tegu, Michelle refused. Even if Michelle would have given Ty her address and he sent her the Tegu, who is to say that Michelle would say that the sent tegu was not produce by Ty and now she has the 5,000 Purple Tiger and then she wants the 3,000 dollars. Ty decided to settle this in court. Instead Michelle now goes bad mouthing Ty to every organization that Ty is involved in. Sounds like some heart broken high school kid who just want to be loved and want people to feel bad for her.

Take your advice from before Michelle, post only things that relate to the court case. This posting just does round and round like a merry go round. tlmoon doesn't know the whole story, Thomas doesn't know the whole story. There is two sides to every story, Ty posted once, michelle 10,000 times.

Michelle what you are doing to other organizations that Ty is involved is very childish. It could add up to a court case against you. If you are not careful, Ty will be feeding your sugar gliders to his tegus by the time this is all said and done.

You posted screen shots of Ty asking you for your address so he can send you the tegu in the picture of the charity that was bred by him. You refused. Ty can't hold on to the prize forever. THAT IS THE END OF THE CASE, CASE CLOSED YOU LOSE.

Old 04-05-2017, 12:16 AM   #1218
Sugarhedgie
You sound a lot like ty
Everyone here read my first post. Ty's response #77
And post 418 the alleged lawyer.

The IRCF is responsible as well as ty. They benifited from their raffle, the money went directly to them and they drew the winners!!!
I never defamed ty I have only spoken the truth. Ty has slandered me and has been caught in MANY lies. I haven't defamed the IRCF either. So I am not the one in the wrong here.

Please go re read post # 77. And then reread it and if you have to re read it again

And don't make accusations or assumptions as to what I would have done once I got the "tegu"
I never received any tegu.
And he didn't communicate that he had ever intended or decided to send me the t+ (Post 77) read it again

Fl gaming laws are in place for a reason and many things were violated there too!
FL LAW 849.0935
Section 4. B, C and F were violated at the minimum
And per section 6 each violation is a FDUTPA

Ty wont be feeding my gliders to anything. He feeds dog food.

I never refused to give to my shipping info!! Ty couldnt just answer a few simple and relevant questions , instead he tried to plat a game

So turtle man stop twisting things.
Are you on his payroll too. .
And how dare someone stand up to me park right. Gthoh

Troll along

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Ty tired to give Michelle the tegu, Michelle refused. Even if Michelle would have given Ty her address and he sent her the Tegu, who is to say that Michelle would say that the sent tegu was not produce by Ty and now she has the 5,000 Purple Tiger and then she wants the 3,000 dollars. Ty decided to settle this in court. Instead Michelle now goes bad mouthing Ty to every organization that Ty is involved in. Sounds like some heart broken high school kid who just want to be loved and want people to feel bad for her.

Take your advice from before Michelle, post only things that relate to the court case. This posting just does round and round like a merry go round. tlmoon doesn't know the whole story, Thomas doesn't know the whole story. There is two sides to every story, Ty posted once, michelle 10,000 times.

Michelle what you are doing to other organizations that Ty is involved is very childish. It could add up to a court case against you. If you are not careful, Ty will be feeding your sugar gliders to his tegus by the time this is all said and done.

You posted screen shots of Ty asking you for your address so he can send you the tegu in the picture of the charity that was bred by him. You refused. Ty can't hold on to the prize forever. THAT IS THE END OF THE CASE, CASE CLOSED YOU LOSE.

Old 04-05-2017, 01:05 AM   #1219
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

Oh look another friend of Ty's that has no clue what they're talking about. How many of those are we up to now? Half a dozen at least? You'd think you would follow the lead of the other lapdogs that have posted here before and at least attempt to not put your foot in your mouth.

Numerous postings/evidence has been put up that refutes your flimsy claims, you just seem to lazy/ignorant to seek them out. Big shock.

Old 04-05-2017, 06:51 AM   #1220
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Oh look another friend of Ty's that has no clue what they're talking about. How many of those are we up to now? Half a dozen at least? You'd think you would follow the lead of the other lapdogs that have posted here before and at least attempt to not put your foot in your mouth.

Numerous postings/evidence has been put up that refutes your flimsy claims, you just seem to lazy/ignorant to seek them out. Big shock.

There's no benefit for trying to reason with them. Had that pointless exercise at a local show a few weeks ago. End result was them saying they would accept anything, sight unseen, into their own collection, if the one shipping was Ty.

With such blatant fanaticism, there is no logic, evidence, or the like that can get through to them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu