Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 163 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #1621
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michelle:

I hope you understand that Turtle Man is intentionally pushing you and trying to goad you into making a mistake. Be extremely careful of what you say.
In fact, I suggest you turn your energies to increasing publicity surrounding this issue, I believe that will be more fruitful than any back and forth with someone who in my opinion is not worth your time and who would be delighted if he could harm your efforts.
Stop trying to silence the OP, Lucille! There are no glass ceilings here at Fauna. OP has been turning energies to increasing publicity surrounding the issue, it has got her nothing but a lawsuit.

OP and myself's back and forth are just going to be the same line of questions she will face in court. I sure hope there are some better answers she has in her playbook.

I am curious, OP, what is your education level?

Old 05-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #1622
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
OP and myself's back and forth are just going to be the same line of questions she will face in court. I sure hope there are some better answers she has in her playbook.

I am curious, OP, what is your education level?
Michelle, Ming has no clue about court, and no business asking personal questions of you. He continues to prod to elicit a slip he can send back to Ty.
I do think he is being paid for his actions/words here.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #1623
ElliotNess
I agree with Lucille. The FresnoDisease is here to pull info. Do not post any other evidence. Talk all you want but leave out the entirety to your case. We know you are on the right side here and I'm sure you don't need anything else to meet the requirements of the BOI.....

Old 05-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #1624
Stender_JA
Ming, I bet the creators of South park could use your antics here as inspiration for an episode. At least their dialogue would be more interesting to watch than what you're typing.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:58 PM   #1625
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Michelle:

I hope you understand that Turtle Man is intentionally pushing you and trying to goad you into making a mistake. Be extremely careful of what you say.
In fact, I suggest you turn your energies to increasing publicity surrounding this issue, I believe that will be more fruitful than any back and forth with someone who in my opinion is not worth your time and who would be delighted if he could harm your efforts.

The things he says sound just like what ty would say and how he would say it. Maybe he isn't who he says he is or he is on the "payroll "

Old 05-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #1626
nickolasanastasiou
As others have also stated or implied, I advise not taking the bait.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #1627
Serafim
I also agree with Lucille. Ming/ Mike is just trying to play damage control for Ty and get you to slip up. Michelle you have presented your side of the issue and I believe Mr parks is in the wrong and will lose his lawsuit. Every time Ming responds it keeps this thread at the top of the Boi and gains more views.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:11 PM   #1628
WebSlave
To quell the sideline discussion that FresnoTortoise is not who he says he is, I have seen no evidence in the IP record that calls into question his identity being what he states it is.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #1629
JimM
Quote:
I do think he is being paid for his actions/words here.
LOL, well knowing Ty's reputation, Ming better have been paid up front.

Old 05-13-2017, 04:38 PM   #1630
Sugarhedgie
OMG EXACTLY
WELL SAID
THANK YOU

[fQUOTE=tegusaurus;2000198]What a bunch of crap.

When people who have nothing better to blame their own failings on can't come up with a better excuse, they will play the race card as the reason for their own bad choices and lack of accomplishments.

I've looked at everything published about this issue and think I have a pretty good handle on the truth. I do not agree with your opinions at all, and will express mine here.

Ty Park did not handle this in good faith at all. He has plainly admitted that he purposely and deceitfully did not tell Michelle Cutler what he would be sending her. He all ready stated that he did not produce the blue albino tegus offered in the raffle, and could not get them from a different breeder, even if that would have been acceptable to the raffle winners. He already stated to Michelle that he would not send her a purple albino instead of a blue albino because the purples were worth much more. We can only assume that greed was behind Ty Park's statement, because he felt he could get more money for what he produced then he was expecting. He then stated that he would send Michelle and albino tegu that was just like the picture, which a reasonable person would take to mean the picture in the original raffle. Which seems to be impossible because of the other facts stated by Ty Park. So purposely withholding critical information, Ty Park then demands her shipping address. Michelle Cutler requests that critical information before providing a shipping address and date she would be available for delivery. Ty Park refuses to comply with providing that information.

The deadline as stated in the contract for the raffle for shipping was July 31. Once that date passed, Ty Park had failed to uphold his end of the contract, and then months later, Michelle Cutler had to filed suit, just as Ty Park had suggested she needed to do in order to get him to send her what she was owed. The secondary deadline mentioned is not relevant, as the raffle winner(s) were not legally obligated to accept it.

Then Michelle Cutler requests to have her lawsuit dismissed in MA because she discovered that the most she would be able to recover would be the money she paid for the raffle tickets. That also got Ty Park's frivolous countersuit (which he filed only because Michelle Cutler filed her suit) dismissed, but importantly WITH PREJUDICE.

So Ty Park then files his current frivolous lawsuit against Michelle Cutler for her doing nothing more than relaying the facts of this situation caused by Ty Parks own bullheadedness and purposeful deceit.

Ty Park is obviously a liar. He lied about the MA lawsuit and the manner that it was dismissed. He lied about either not being able to get the blue tegus, or he lied that what he was going to send to Michelle Cutler was going to look like the photo in the raffle. I have yet to see any accidental or purposeful lying from Michelle Cutler concerning this issue.

Any yet you can twist these facts to look completely opposite of what they really mean and expect people here to agree with you? Good luck finding a judge and jury who will agree with your cockeyed interpretation. I think the court will unanimously agree with my above shown opinion.[/quote]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu