Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 166 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:09 PM   #1651
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
He didn't have to answer the "how many were in the clutch?" Did the raffle include term of letting winner know how many were in a clutch?
No but it stated the winner would receive an albino tegu or $3000. to which he didn't follow through with to Michelle who was one of the winners.

So ... W.T.F is so hard about this to understand ?

Old 05-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #1652
ElliotNess
First I want to thank Ming every time he posts because it proves that I truly have restraint because I have zero patience for ignorance but I am working on it.

I do not practice law (except for myself) and have set numerous cases for my divorce and child custody and won every single one so take this how you will.

Ty Park has 1 chance of winning. If the judge is named Taesoon Park Sr. He has demonstrated through his posts on FB and his one response on Fauna has sealed his fate. Judges don't like conceited individuals especially when they flaunt that they were feeling out the raffle winner to see what kind of person they are.
Top that with the fact that he continues to create Facebook posts that are inciting others to make verbal threats against the OP.
If I was Michelle I would..... oh you think I'm going to tell you... I'll PM her but if she follows my advice then Mr. Park may be in for a rude awakening.

It's sad that people are like this. I don't care if he has given millions to charities (tax writeoff) because it only takes one cancerous spot to spread all over. His behavior is cancerous.

Old 05-14-2017, 03:31 PM   #1653
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
No but it stated the winner would receive an albino tegu or $3000. to which he didn't follow through with to Michelle who was one of the winners.

So ... W.T.F is so hard about this to understand ?
BINGO.

Where in the raffle stipulations did it say "winners must pass a moral/greedy questionnaire" or that you are only subject wo getting your prize if you pass this arbitrary and ridiculous test?

Old 05-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #1654
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post

Ty Park has 1 chance of winning. If the judge is named Taesoon Park Sr.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:17 PM   #1655
redlizard5
who is getting the money for /from this lizard?

Old 05-14-2017, 05:29 PM   #1656
Chris Kennard
One thing is for sure. The bad guy here was established a loooong time ago. I always know when I enter this forum that this thread will be on top, with nothing new added. It's getting old. Bottom line, and we all get it, is ...Ty Park, BAD GUY, to be AVOIDED!

Old 05-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #1657
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
One thing is for sure. The bad guy here was established a loooong time ago. I always know when I enter this forum that this thread will be on top, with nothing new added. It's getting old. Bottom line, and we all get it, is ...Ty Park, BAD GUY, to be AVOIDED!
From time to time new information is added. Plus there are new perspectives from readers who have not seen the thread before.
Anyone who does not want to read this thread need not do so, but not only is there value in new perspective from new readers, and reviews and perspective from those familiar, there is value in keeping the thread current so that all those who only visit the BOI can see it.
And as I have said before, publicity and lots of it, helps Michelle.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #1658
SPJ
I don't understand why Ty couldn't provide an albino tegu to the winner since he obviously hatched some out. He keep0s saying he didn't hatch any but posted on FB showing his holdbacks.
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2017, 12:55 PM   #1659
DavidBeard
He's a proven liar. He probably just said he didn't produce any because he felt Michelle was "greedy" and didn't pass his stupid greed-litmus-test.

Old 05-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #1660
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
At the start of the raffle, he posts raffle for baby albino blue tegu, not "blue albino." I posted a picture that is a repost from post 1 of this message by OP.

Yes, He admitted that he did not produce blue t- albino blue tegus in 2016. He did produce at least 6 purple t+ albino blue tegus.

when asked, he did say he will send one like the blue albino tegus, Maybe he misspoke, I think he meant to say albino blue tegu? Would court give him some wiggle room here? There are tons of misspellings on both sides in the "official."

The terminology is confusing, which has led to a lot of the confusion here.

This post is the reason people think you are either a troll or really, really dense.
Ty made it very clear to the OP that she was only going to get a t- tegu. He told her that a t+ was worth $5000 and what she won a t- was only worth $2500. In Ty's only post in this entire thread he states that he intentionally didn't tell the OP what he was going to send her to see if she was going to be greedy until the end. So everything you wrote above is totally contradicted by Ty. So do you want to try and spin this again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end.

Ty
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu