Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 180 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #1791
Sugarhedgie
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I'm another reader who doesn't post here often. This topic has been hashed and rehashed but there comes a time when more voices need to speak.

After reading every post, my conclusion is that Michelle deserves her prize per the terms of the raffle as originally offered. I see nothing but truth supported by documentation from Michelle. The truth is also the best defense to any claims of defamation.

Mr. Park and the IRCF that benefited from the raffle never put forth the terms that they will award the afore mentioned prize to the winning ticket holder unless for some subjective reason they don't like her or have decided she is greedy. When the promised Tegu was not bred by Mr. Park, the alternate monetary award should have been sent in a timely manner. The game playing with the purple vs. blue and trying to obtain a Tegu as a prize from other breeders is, to say the least, distasteful.

The "greed testing" of Michelle is outrageous and manipulative in my opinion. It is not greedy to expect the other party to fulfill an accepted offer, especially when that other party set the terms of the offer in the first place.

If this had been an outright purchase for an agreed to monetary consideration with the same "tegu or money" terms stated in advance, there would be no question of a bad guy rating until or unless it was made right. To me this is a separate issue from any good works done by Mr. Park and the IRCF past, present, or future. Sadly, good works lose their luster when tainted by actions of bad faith.

Best wishes Michelle.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:42 PM   #1792
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
I'm another reader who doesn't post here often. This topic has been hashed and rehashed but there comes a time when more voices need to speak.

After reading every post, my conclusion is that Michelle deserves her prize per the terms of the raffle as originally offered. I see nothing but truth supported by documentation from Michelle. The truth is also the best defense to any claims of defamation.

Mr. Park and the IRCF that benefited from the raffle never put forth the terms that they will award the afore mentioned prize to the winning ticket holder unless for some subjective reason they don't like her or have decided she is greedy. When the promised Tegu was not bred by Mr. Park, the alternate monetary award should have been sent in a timely manner. The game playing with the purple vs. blue and trying to obtain a Tegu as a prize from other breeders is, to say the least, distasteful.

The "greed testing" of Michelle is outrageous and manipulative in my opinion. It is not greedy to expect the other party to fulfill an accepted offer, especially when that other party set the terms of the offer in the first place.

If this had been an outright purchase for an agreed to monetary consideration with the same "tegu or money" terms stated in advance, there would be no question of a bad guy rating until or unless it was made right. To me this is a separate issue from any good works done by Mr. Park and the IRCF past, present, or future. Sadly, good works lose their luster when tainted by actions of bad faith.

Best wishes Michelle.
Gail,
EXTREMELY WELL SAID!

I couldn't agree more!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-28-2017, 08:29 PM   #1793
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
this whole post has become a sad joke and an eye sour for everybody that has to read it. OP sues Ty instead of giving him address, OP realizes she would not get more than $400 in lawsuit, OP posts on Fauna, Fauna causes OP to say not so nice things, OP ends lawsuit against Ty, Ty sues OP, OP accepts donations to her legal fund.
You seem to have some issues with the real world in relation to "cause and effect", don't you fella?

Please provide the evidence you have collected whereby "Fauna" has twisted Michelle's arms or otherwise coerced her to the point where she has said "not so nice things" about anyone, as you are claiming. Or are you now going to claim that "Fauna" again exercised some sort of voodoo and caused YOU to say such "not nice" things that would otherwise not be beyond your self control too?

Old 05-29-2017, 10:15 AM   #1794
AllisonLeigh
I find it interesting Ty would even want a jury trial, considering the jury members are unlikely to be members of his fan club, in fact if they were that would be unethical so we know they won't be. Juries are a cross section of average people, and as shown here, the average person is shocked by Ty's unethical behavior.

I'm glad he chose jury. I believe Michelle will come out on top either way, but I have a feeling the average person, whether knowledgeable on reptiles or not, are going to be much more empathetic toward's Michelle's side than Ty.

Old 05-29-2017, 11:31 AM   #1795
markpulawski
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
On facebook business page, I am pretty sure reviews can't be deleted or edited except by person writing it.

I am not ignorant, a fair prize was refused by OP.
"A fair prize" but not what the original raffle was for, fair judged by who, you? If you pay for and have the rights to something would you be disturbed and feel cheated if someone arbitrarily changed what you were going to get? If you paid for something then the person did not have that thing and said they would send you something else, would you not ask what they are going to send and if they do not reply would you be satisfied with that? Would you not want to know exactly what you were going to get?
Based on your comments here I guess not, no matter what you buy moving forward you are OK with getting what some one wants to give you not what you bought. Ming that is very cool of you to take anything that would be considered fair by some person you don't know as a replacement to what you were actually supposed to get, you are one righteous dude.

Old 05-29-2017, 11:51 AM   #1796
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
"A fair prize" but not what the original raffle was for, fair judged by who, you? If you pay for and have the rights to something would you be disturbed and feel cheated if someone arbitrarily changed what you were going to get? If you paid for something then the person did not have that thing and said they would send you something else, would you not ask what they are going to send and if they do not reply would you be satisfied with that? Would you not want to know exactly what you were going to get?
Based on your comments here I guess not, no matter what you buy moving forward you are OK with getting what some one wants to give you not what you bought. Ming that is very cool of you to take anything that would be considered fair by some person you don't know as a replacement to what you were actually supposed to get, you are one righteous dude.

You win a BMW but they ran out then TOLD you the'll get you a bicycle!!!
I don't think anyone would be ok with that. I know I wouldn't!!!

Old 05-29-2017, 11:57 AM   #1797
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

You win a BMW but they ran out then TOLD you the'll get you a bicycle!!!
I don't think anyone would be ok with that. I know I wouldn't!!!

hypothetical
Maybe I could have a raffle for a million dollars
Ming wanna buy some tickets??
Ming buys 5 tickets at 100 each to win the million.

Ming you won!!!!!
I don't have the million yet but I'm gonna win the lottery soon.

I never won the lottery but I'll get you some money soon.
Post it on fb and sue me
I'm kidding I have the million but I don't like you so I'm just give you your 500 back.

Would that be ok? NO

Old 05-29-2017, 01:03 PM   #1798
tim brophy
Sugarhedgie,
This is where I get confused. Ty offered you an albino tegu, although not one he produced. And you declined to accept it. How is your analogy of a BMW and a bicycle accurate? I am not questioning your reasons for declining it, but you did decline, right?

Old 05-29-2017, 01:10 PM   #1799
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Sugarhedgie,
This is where I get confused. Ty offered you an albino tegu, although not one he produced. And you declined to accept it. How is your analogy of a BMW and a bicycle accurate? I am not questioning your reasons for declining it, but you did decline, right?
From what I saw, it was never "decline to accept." It was waiting for actual details of what was allegedly being sent. Ty refused to provide an image of the actual animal and refused to disclose where it was coming from.

Would you, ever, purchase an animal sight unseen, from an unknown source? I know that with any purchase I have done, I have at the very least seen up-to-date images of the animal if I can't see it in person.

Old 05-29-2017, 01:27 PM   #1800
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Sugarhedgie,

Oh come on. Seriously.

He offered a tegu from an undesclosed breeder.

Same as the analogy of no BMW but you can have a bycicle, (person simply asks what type of bike? where is it coming from?)
They don't want to tell you because they think your being "greedy and say do you want it or not.

Remember He admitted that he couldn't even get the tegu from the undisclosed breeder.
And also admitted that he didn't tell me that he decided to send me an albino (t+ ) tegu because he wanted "to see what type of a person I was" and he felt I was greedy till the end? How is this ok in your eyes and logic?

I never declined anything. I wanted to know (like most people would) what was being sent though , but I never got a straight answer. Thats is a big difference!!

Where in the raffle terms does it say that he may choose to substitute the promised tegu with whatever he chooses as HE sees fit? And where does it say that the winners have to pass his "greed" test and if they don't they get nothing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu