2 blue tongue skinks for trade! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 04-29-2017, 10:09 PM   #1
jaebird
2 blue tongue skinks for trade!

got two blue tongue skinks for trade!
1st one is. got a 5-6 year old northern blue tongue skink for trade helping my buddy trade his blue tongue. she is very docile does hiss and puff here and there when shes grumpy but very easy to hold shes is also on a 50/40/10 diet and eats every 2-3 days. will trade her for a Blood Python or emerald tree boa(depends on what kind) im not familiar with shipping animals so im going to try and keep it as pick up only! unless you show me you can provide her a good home and pay shipping!
2nd one.got a 5 year old irian jaya blue tongue skink named leanord for sale i dont want to sell him but i have other things i need to tend to first:/ his cage isnt included so you MUST provide a proper setup for him before purchase(requires atleast a 38gal.hes on a 50/40/10 diet and loves his blueberries!
! hes great with kids and loves to be held and to roam around
asking $300 or will trade for a nice ball python morph + cash!
shoot me a message or text me if interested
5twozero. 8fivezero 18fourfive
leave your name and what youre interested in please
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!