Comments On "webslave" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-22-2003, 05:05 PM   #1
psilocybe
Comments On "webslave"

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WEBSLAVE IS A LITTLE TO GENEROUS WHEN DEALING OUT HIS "WARNINGS?" DOES THIS GUY JUST SIT AT HIS PC ALL DAY AND SCOLD PEOPLE FOR NOT BEING 100% P/C? I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE WEBSLAVE, BUT I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THIS, I'M JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WILLING TO SPEAK UP ABOUT IT. UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE READS THIS AND DECIDES TO VOICE THEIR OPINION TOO. I'M SURE I'LL BE RECIEVING A WARNING FOR THIS MESSAGE. OH WELL. I WAS STARTING TO FEEL LONELY WITH MY WARNING LEVEL AT 0.

ABHISHEK PRASAD

Old 12-22-2003, 05:20 PM   #2
ms_terese
Quote:
DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THAT WEBSLAVE IS A LITTLE TO GENEROUS WHEN DEALING OUT HIS "WARNINGS?"
No. I think he expects people to follow some simple rules when utilizing a FREE site.
Quote:
DOES THIS GUY JUST SIT AT HIS PC ALL DAY AND SCOLD PEOPLE FOR NOT BEING 100% P/C?
No. He spends all day caring for thousands of animals, and tries to give some of his free time to overseeing, managing, and paying for this site.
Quote:
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS LIKE THIS, I'M JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WILLING TO SPEAK UP ABOUT IT.
I'm not sure what people are afraid of, since Webslave has shown that he is more than willing to listen to opinions. Is your opinion that he has no right to set rules for the site, or that he is issuing points to people for reasons other than violations of those rules? Can you be specific about what your complaint is based on?

Old 12-22-2003, 05:39 PM   #3
psilocybe
I'm terribly sorry, this message was not posted by me, but a rather cynical and retarded individual that i am friends with and knows my passwords and logins to all my crap. My roomate. Joy. I'm gonna open up a can of whoopass on this punk when he gets back. Hopefully he hasn't filled all the other message boards up with this crap. I didn't know Webslave was such a great guy, this only makes me more pissed off to the fact that Thomas did this crap. Much apologies. To webslave and anyone else this has offended.

Old 12-22-2003, 05:42 PM   #4
WebSlave
Perhaps you should take better care in the people you choose as friends. I would also recommend that you not give other people your passwords to log into sites that could get you into trouble.

I am deleting the thread your "friend" started in the BS Forum as well.

Old 12-22-2003, 06:58 PM   #5
JungleHabitats
Hint Hint ....

simple way to solve that PASSWORD PROTECT your pc from login andDONT give it to your friend , tell him to get his own if he wants to play games. Also change your password here ...
but this is just a HINT .

Old 12-23-2003, 01:09 PM   #6
psilocybe
thank you all so much, webslave i'm so sorry about his comments, i didn't know he posted elsewhere, what did he say? He's not so much a friend as a roomate but i've known him a long time and we got along, so i thought, i'm gonna have to get him out of this house, logging on and posting <font color=red>[bleep]</font> under my name is not cool, especially when it reflects negatively on me, and saying stuff about other people that is not true. I'm sorry to all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!