When was you first snake bite?!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #11
IloveSnakes1234
It happened... oh 5 months ago. I got a baby bp; during feeding I tried to stop him from getting out of his feeding box, he bit me on my middle finger. I was laughing. Dunno. And my latest was from another baby, but a corn, I took him out of his box and wham! on my thumb.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:27 PM   #12
ssshane
My first real bite was from an adult black rat snake. It bit me on the middle and index finger. It bled pretty good from what I remember. It was some years ago. The first 5 or so bites I received were all from adult black rats. My grandparents raised chickens. The hen house would always attract snakes.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #13
lilkeezy
Some of you got biten at the strangest parts, i can tell you my brother first snake bite, it was our first burmese python it was 4 foot at the time, We was feeding it and dusty my brother, drop a rat in the tank, not knowing it was the in prosition to seriously injuried our snake, so he stupidly put his hand in the tank, and our burmese mistakeing his hand, as the rat, till this day whenevever i feed my burmese, if my brother watch, i always tease him saying to stick his hand in the feeding tube lol.

Old 10-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
jwmckee
My Blood was the 1st snake to bite me. I had for 5 yrs. before he did it. Tamest snake I own. Then one day, reached in to get his water bowl and he latched onto my hand. I ran to the neighbors house to get some good pics with their camera. He held on for at least 5-7 minutes. It's amazing how much you bleed from one of those bites.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #15
addicted
My first real bite besides just a nip from small stuff was a few months ago.I had a mean aru scrub,the meanest,he would start striking everytime he saw you and not stop.During cage cleaning one night i remembered a scrub guy telling me he might calm down if i Didn't restrain him and acted like a branch...LoL..What a crock that was.As soon as i let go of his head he chomped my arm pretty good.
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2007, 08:27 PM   #16
addicted
one more.
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2007, 08:56 PM   #17
varnyard
My first bite was many years ago as a child, I think it was a garter snake, but too many years to remember exactly. I was probably around seven years old, herping in central Florida. Dang, that was over 30 years ago, no wonder I can't remember.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 PM   #18
lilkeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted
one more.
What bite you to bleed that much?

Old 10-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #19
addicted
Morelia amethistina,Aru Scrub python.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #20
blacklt104
haha nice pic jason thats tite,
my first snake bite was from i was my old 8 foot red tail,i was feeding her showing off in front of a bounch of friends an she hit my hand an curled up on me! i was messing around an was like "aww see she loves me to my friends" all the girls were screaming

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!