Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-08-2005, 04:04 AM   #41
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Well, let me "un-stump" you.

The "apology" thread was pertinent to other existing threads on the BOI and posted by the person involved there trying to settle things up. I felt it was appropriate to remain there for that reason.

The "shipping" thread was in relation to a business transaction and the manner in which an allegedly venomous animal was shipped in that transaction. For that reason, and the implications of the answers in relation to the ethical behavior of the participants, I allowed it to remain on the BOI.

The "legalities" thread was a request for information on just what the topic line said. So I moved it HERE to this forum, where the question and the answers probably forthcoming, would be most pertinent.

Those were my opinions on the matter, and I acted accordingly.
Webslave, the above mentioned reasoning was obvious to everyone but Nick. I think he was just looking for your involvement for some reason.

Old 01-08-2005, 01:54 PM   #42
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond the Web
Suspicion of keeping venomous reptiles is against the law in LOS ANGELES.
Somehow I completely missed this newflash.

Suspicion is now ILLEGAL???

Let's see here petey ol' boy....

First you "didn't" know it was illegal to ship hots.
Then you packed it properly so it should have been ok.

Then there was the DOOSY about being allowed to have to rattlesnakes because you were a member of the South Western Herpetologists Society. THAT was another lie, wasn't it petey ol' boy?

THEN it came out that you got hots from adam. Scurry Scurry Scurry like the little mice you and adam are and WHAM we have a NEW version of your little story. He shipped you a lyre snake. And you know what, petey ol' boy, EVERYONE BELIEVED THAT ONE TOO.

Now I go back to get a little chuckle from another knucklehead gone bad, that's you petey ol' boy, and I see this little gem.

"Suspicion is against the law in L A."

It's good you're as young as you are petey. You MIGHT just grow up into something with a backbone. I sort of doubt it though. As a general rule, once a jellyfish, always a jellyfish.

Maybe you could get a job in the Jellyfields with SpongeBobSquarePants. Not much you could mess up there. Then again, you'd probably find some guy in the next pineapple over who caught some sea snakes, swap him some crabby patties, ship those snakey buggers out and DAMN anyone who might die. Hell, you're just a jellyfish, right? What do you know? It wouldn't be YOUR fault if someone else's family didn't have daddy coming home anymore, would it?

You had such potential pete, and you pissed it away. It's a shame really.

Old 01-09-2005, 10:15 AM   #43
Swifty
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forums.
I've been getting alot of email recently about Peter Perez.
He currently has my banner on his site.
Before I knew he was so "adventurous", I paid $13 to have him post my banner for 3mo. on his site. Seemed cheap to me, so I did it!
Well, my banner time on his site, has long gone, and when he requested to renew it, I declined. But he hasn't removed it?
I emailed him today to take it off!
Anybody that knows me or my business knows that I wouldn't support this goof. He has no respect for these animals.
He placed an order one time through my business, and I gave him a free spiderling, and when it escaped, he emailed me wanting me to replace it! Peter, your an idiot!

So people please quit emailing me. You can see how supportive I am.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:13 AM   #44
cthulhu77
Well, that really is a shame...you know, he had a good idea, but his heart and mind are in the wrong place...
What makes me shake my head is how these people (won't say "kid" again...jeez) seem to think that they can break laws, endanger others, threaten and curse out anyone who doesn't believe their truly bizarre fabrications, and then say:
"it doesn't matter what you all think"

How many vendors can they drive away before they have absolutely NO business??? Do you really think that any schoolteacher or tv producer reading up on Pete is going to want to have this guy come out to their school or show???

greg

Old 01-11-2005, 02:04 AM   #45
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty
Hi Folks, I'm new to the forums.
I've been getting alot of email recently about Peter Perez.
He currently has my banner on his site.
Before I knew he was so "adventurous", I paid $13 to have him post my banner for 3mo. on his site. Seemed cheap to me, so I did it!
Well, my banner time on his site, has long gone, and when he requested to renew it, I declined. But he hasn't removed it?
I emailed him today to take it off!
Anybody that knows me or my business knows that I wouldn't support this goof. He has no respect for these animals.
He placed an order one time through my business, and I gave him a free spiderling, and when it escaped, he emailed me wanting me to replace it! Peter, your an idiot!

So people please quit emailing me. You can see how supportive I am.

It is down. Looks like he took his whole sponser link down now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!