USARK NO More - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #21
Shadera
Interview with Wyatt. Listening to it right now.

http://www.herpnation.com/audio/dks-sr2-010112/

Old 01-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
Lucille
Listening too. 'Philosophical differences'.... all the issues he is discussing are goals that one would not think are exclusive of goals USARK might have.
There is a lot we seem not to be hearing.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #23
ReptilesForEver
Problem I am having is there a lot of people slamming Wyatt on many pages. No one will give any info or prof of any thing he did wrong. So say he took money, there were problems with board, there is a slander law suit, he was kicked out of Tinley Park. If people are going to say things, start backing it up some how. There are times I think he could do things better or different, but at same time there is more to it I don't know. I understand it is hard to give that info out with HSUS is wanting to know our next move. So please, If there is a reason that people should not back Wyatt in any way, tell and show people why, not this well I heard shit. Heard it through the grapevine needs to stop, it just hurts the group more than helps.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptilesForEver View Post
If there is a reason that people should not back Wyatt
My comment prior to yours was just to puzzle why he left. His goals for his organization do not seem to be exclusive of the USARK goals, so why would he leave?
As far as not backing, until I see some transparency of funding I would not back either organization; but certainly double spending as far as contributions to two organizations for the same goals seems like a bad idea.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #25
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Why was he Fired from USARK.

Not My words but im sure more know about it than me.
Warning: If an anonymous quote slamming someone else is not permitted in the BOI, then it CERTAINLY is not kosher to use it anywhere else on this site. And since this was NOT posted on the BOI, then unless you provide a source for that quote, don't expect it to remain here. If someone doesn't want their name associated with words they state, then those words don't belong here.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #26
RichsBallPythons
News to me that it was not allowed within the forums.

Non the less this will satisfy your rule
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #27
Mooing Tricycle
Here ya go. http://www.herpnation.com/audio/dks-...category=audio

Information right from the horses mouth.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #28
Skiploder
That interview was pathetic, but did anyone expect anything else?

Give things some time, the truth will eventually come out.

Old 01-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #29
RichsBallPythons
The interview he tippy toed around the topic of money. So he kept saying Differences...

That interview didnt clear anything up!

Old 01-02-2013, 02:00 AM   #30
ReptilesForEver
I wish USARK would just come out and say something. There just needs to be some truth put to stories or put a end to them. Facebook has been made into a mess. To many reptile people fighting over things they don't know for sure. Most of the people fighting would just to fight but others are seeing this and does not look good.
Only thing that I know of that USARK has said is to Kingsnake http://www.kingsnake.com/blog/archiv...tkPzM.facebook

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!