Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:50 PM   #21
Lucille
You know, a fair number of people read this board, and Cthulhu's post is worthy of a skit at Daytona.

Who will we cast as the Terrible Two? (they may be incarcerated by then...)

Lucille Hollander

Old 01-06-2005, 10:45 PM   #22
nicolai
Curious thing,,the way fauna woks..

Public apology from Adam Quagliata ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
Canyon State

A public apology gets to stay on the BOI

pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
wilomn

A shipping question gets to stay on the BOI

Moved: Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations
Beyond the Web

This one ends up getting moved....I am stumped

Old 01-07-2005, 09:08 AM   #23
Peruvianfanatic
YOU PEOPLE MUST BE VERY BORED OR UNEMPLOYED.GET A LIFE.THERE ARE WAAAAAYYYY BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.YOU HENS NOW HAVE 3 OR 4 THREADS ON THIS.GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES.I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT ME,BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOBODIES TO ME.GET ON WITH LIFE,IT IS WAY TO SHORT.
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic

Old 01-07-2005, 09:20 AM   #24
DAND
Thumbs down And what, you're somebody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvianfanatic
YOU PEOPLE MUST BE VERY BORED OR UNEMPLOYED.GET A LIFE.THERE ARE WAAAAAYYYY BIGGER PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD.YOU HENS NOW HAVE 3 OR 4 THREADS ON THIS.GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES.I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT ME,BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOBODIES TO ME.GET ON WITH LIFE,IT IS WAY TO SHORT.
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic
The President of the Adam and Petey fan club has spoken. It's ironic that someone who would side the them would be misinformed. Two of the threads were started by them (Adam 1 and Petey another). Uh oh, is that another reputation I see going down the crapper?

Old 01-07-2005, 01:45 PM   #25
bcherps
Green Spot doesn't equal liver failure

The green spot on the belly is from the onset of decomposition-not liver failure. In most animals the tissues of the belly are the thinest, have lest muscle and are closest to the stomach which has acidic fluid, and bacterial flora. The gangreen spot you saw is from the stomach and intestines starting to decompose.

If your snake had liver failure your signs would have been jaundice-and since most snakes skin is covered by scales you would have only seen jaundice in the membranes of the inside of the mouth which again is hard to see in some reptiles as thier mouths may be pigmented (i.e. black mambas are black, rankin's dragons are yellow, etc etc).

Positive diagnosis can only be made with blood, and body fluid/tissue examination.

From the pics you can see this snake was already very low on body weight, dehydrated, and in a bad situation anyhow.

Just my $.02.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 01-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #26
Wilomn
Where to start, oh where to start.

Let's go with ol' petey boy's statement attributed to Warden Simpson. HE NEVER SAID THAT TO ME.

He told me that you, petey ol' boy, had NOT been in touch with anyone in his office that he knew of. I would be willing to bet though, that if you've been whining and moaning and quoting scripture that you DO NOT follow to him, that he just got sick and tired of your dumbass self and told you what he did to get you to go away.

petey, I'm easy to find. Mexican or not even YOU should be able to find me. By the way, I'm Mexican too, puto.

I have come to TOTALLY despise pete perez of beyond the web. He's a lying, manipulating, skinhead supporting, hypocritical jerk of the FIRST CLASS.

I tried petey, I really did, to be a nice guy to you. Pride got in your way again, didn't it? Poor ol' petey.

As I mentioned on another post I had a computer crash at home and am now at work. The rain has allowed me more office time than normal so I'm here again. I'm not avoiding questions or people, I just can't access them.

petey ol' boy, what DID adam ship YOU?

And the green spot on that cerastes is from the gall bladder. It was a VERY SKINNY snake and was OBVIOUSLY NOT eating LONG before petey sent it. They are known for being small stout, it means fat petey, snakes. Over the years, and this goes way back, I have kept many of them. NONE EVER looked like that one. I see them yearly when out in the field and have NEVER seen one so skinny in the wild and they are one of the most common rattlesnakes out here.

Fess up there petey ol' boy. What'd you get from your skinhead pal?

Old 01-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #27
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvianfanatic
Mike Wampole
Boafanatic
I'm curious here mikey, who put you in charge? Who put you, of all people, in a position to TELL me what to do?

Practice what you preach, 'tic. Move on, get a life, go where people actually like you. Ooops, is there such a place? Well, then try a bar. As long as you're buying you'll have LOTS of people who THINK JUST LIKE YOU DO, with the brain they sit on instead of the one between their ears.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:38 PM   #28
Beyond the Web
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Where to start, oh where to start.
I'll answer to that for you, I'm already having too much fun bashing your name. It is now MY TURN, pendejo.

Quote:
Let's go with ol' petey boy's statement attributed to Warden Simpson. HE NEVER SAID THAT TO ME.
You JUST lied. Otherwise, denying is simply calling Warden Simposon a liar. That isn't very smart, after all. How about filling something in that air-head of yours?

Quote:
He told me that you, petey ol' boy, had NOT been in touch with anyone in his office that he knew of. I would be willing to bet though, that if you've been whining and moaning and quoting scripture that you DO NOT follow to him, that he just got sick and tired of your dumbass self and told you what he did to get you to go away.
You're an unbelievable sack of useless crap, you kind of remind me of the Three Stooges along with David and the Web Joker. It's only a matter of time to determine who is who.

Quote:
petey, I'm easy to find. Mexican or not even YOU should be able to find me. By the way, I'm Mexican too, puto.
Oooh, so you know ONE spanish word, why leave everyone else who doesn't speak spanish in the dark, though? Because if it was written in English, hell you'd get away with it anyway. So I'll do the explaining to you all on what the word PUTO means in spanish:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...339023&skip=10

Funny how this jackass gets away with name-calling time and time again...

Wes Pollock, you only get funnier and funnier at each post. A real Mexican would stand up for himself, a real Mexican fights battles alone, not with a pack of hounds. A real Mexican would answer the question. All I want is a little bit of your time, in person for a little chat and I'll go ahead and answer every question you so desire, but remember one thing Pollock, a REAL Mexican is something you will never be.

Mexican blood runs through my veins, and you can see that by the last name alone. And you claim to be Mexican?! C'mon and stand up, everyone else is watching. So if you're "man" enough to question MY MANHOOD then you SHOULD BE man enough to provide the information I have requested.

We can settle this in person, or in court. Either way, I still need your address. It is YOUR choice.

Here's my offer to everyone else who has dealt with Wes Pollock:
Come forward with his address, you'll remain anonymous. Because for obvious reasons of FEAR, he is unwilling to provide the information himself.

I'm not gonna hurt you, Wes. I just want a little chat. If you're the "tough guy" you claim to be, come forward yourself with the information.

Quote:
I have come to TOTALLY despise pete perez of beyond the web. He's a lying, manipulating, skinhead supporting, hypocritical jerk of the FIRST CLASS.
Who are YOU to JUDGE ME?! Placing me in the first class, however, is very kind of you, Wussy Wes.

Quote:
I tried petey, I really did, to be a nice guy to you. Pride got in your way again, didn't it? Poor ol' petey.
Tried what, Wussy Wes?! Tried to be a nice guy? I gave you a chance to drop the subject, and you picked it right back up. One piece of advice from one Mexican to a wanna-be, DON'T START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH.

Quote:
As I mentioned on another post I had a computer crash at home and am now at work. The rain has allowed me more office time than normal so I'm here again. I'm not avoiding questions or people, I just can't access them.
The rain would keep you home, not at the office at work. That would make more sense to say. Computer crash?! Hmm... that's very interesting. Kinda sounds a bit too coincidental. You amuse me. What a more convinient time for your computer to crash, isn't it?

Quote:
petey ol' boy, what DID adam ship YOU?
I'd love to show you myself, personally. Hand it over, Wussy Wes. I think I like your name better that way.

Quote:
And the green spot on that cerastes is from the gall bladder. It was a VERY SKINNY snake and was OBVIOUSLY NOT eating LONG before petey sent it. They are known for being small stout, it means fat petey, snakes.
Why don't you tell me something I DON'T KNOW? (Like your address?)

Quote:
Over the years, and this goes way back, I have kept many of them. NONE EVER looked like that one. I see them yearly when out in the field and have NEVER seen one so skinny in the wild and they are one of the most common rattlesnakes out here.
You have kept many of them? You know that is illegal in the city of Los Angeles, right? I sure hope you knew that one, Wussy Wes, because I now have the means to report you just as well. Suspicion of keeping venomous reptiles is against the law in LOS ANGELES. Notice how he mentioned, "and this goes way back" in order to fool everyone else that he no longer keeps them. Somehow, though, you don't give me the butterflies either, Wussy Wes.

Quote:
Fess up there petey ol' boy. What'd you get from your skinhead pal?
[/quote]
Fess up? I've done that to the Fish & Game Department, so it really matters no more. Talk about DODGING BULLETS with the THREE STOOGES isn't a very pleasant, now is it you ol' Wuss?!

Although I did not want to continue with this thread, it's a shame Wussy Wes has shown YET AGAIN that he questioning others' manhood yet doesn't believe in fessing up his own. I feel honored, in fact, that Wes has shown his fear of me showing up at his residence.

Only one word describes you best, COWARD.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:46 PM   #29
cthulhu77
It would really be nice if you two could stop with the threats...I certainly don't think a "lyre" snake is worth a beating, is it???

If you say that you are clean with the officials, then stick with that story Pete. I don't believe it for a minute...you lied too many times. And yes, I have talked to them.

I don't believe your apologies, your attempts to discredit Adam to save your own hide (is that what is soooo macho about you?), your trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...it isn't going to work this time.

bummer for you.

greg

Old 01-07-2005, 06:55 PM   #30
Beyond the Web
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
It would really be nice if you two could stop with the threats...I certainly don't think a "lyre" snake is worth a beating, is it???

If you say that you are clean with the officials, then stick with that story Pete. I don't believe it for a minute...you lied too many times. And yes, I have talked to them.

I don't believe your apologies, your attempts to discredit Adam to save your own hide (is that what is soooo macho about you?), your trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes...it isn't going to work this time.

bummer for you.

greg
You got it all wrong, boy. I NEVER threatened Wes, but if he wants to settle this personally. I'd love to serve him some legal documents myself. He is UNWILLING as of yet, to provide the info. It is standard procedure when certain settlements are taken to court, and that is exactly what I am trying to acquire. His address. Perhaps I should just post an inquiry on the BOI for anyone who is willing to come forward.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!