Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:11 PM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond the Web
You're an unbelievable sack of useless crap
Hello kettle...
this is pot...
you're black

I guess being a liar is useful in Petey world.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:22 PM   #32
cthulhu77
Must have missed that bit of ridiculousness...what a wingnut.

Pete, you can write all of this junk down as much as you want...I too have been in contact with both az and cali agencies...and what you are writing is bunk. Period. Your time to duck and cover has long since passed...but you know what? You did it to yourself....something to ponder later on in life...

greg

Old 01-07-2005, 07:26 PM   #33
Beyond the Web
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
Must have missed that bit of ridiculousness...what a wingnut.

Pete, you can write all of this junk down as much as you want...I too have been in contact with both az and cali agencies...and what you are writing is bunk. Period. Your time to duck and cover has long since passed...but you know what? You did it to yourself....something to ponder later on in life...

greg
I'm curious... as I have done the same. What was the outcome of YOUR attempts?

Old 01-07-2005, 07:33 PM   #34
cthulhu77
Both parties were quite suprised, I gather...they seem to be loving the emails and posts that you have up on the www though...at least, from I have heard...of course, that was three hours ago or so...maybe they have "changed" like you did after you were caught??? LOL.
greg

Old 01-07-2005, 07:39 PM   #35
Ophis
VIVA LA MEXICOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!undefinedundefined

Old 01-07-2005, 07:43 PM   #36
cthulhu77
we have a small cabin down near Rocky Point...but it is awfully cold this time of year !! Aaaiyaaiiiayaaaiiii !!!

Old 01-07-2005, 07:55 PM   #37
Ophis
Greg!

I can't BELIEVE you actually called someone a "Wingnut".....Harsh dude.....very harsh.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:03 PM   #38
cthulhu77
"nose slapped" yipe. won't do it again. or call anyone a republican...yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe....

Hey, since you typed that in , do you get in trouble too...this could snowball fast !!!!!!!!
greg

Old 01-07-2005, 08:08 PM   #39
Ophis
Yea don't

Start with the rebublican thing....I don't want to hash out the whole Kerry is a Ceph dealie all over again.

Old 01-07-2005, 09:54 PM   #40
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Public apology from Adam Quagliata ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
Canyon State

A public apology gets to stay on the BOI

pete perez, owner of Beyond the Web, how did you ship that sidewinder to adam? ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page )
wilomn

A shipping question gets to stay on the BOI

Moved: Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations
Beyond the Web

This one ends up getting moved....I am stumped
Well, let me "un-stump" you.

The "apology" thread was pertinent to other existing threads on the BOI and posted by the person involved there trying to settle things up. I felt it was appropriate to remain there for that reason.

The "shipping" thread was in relation to a business transaction and the manner in which an allegedly venomous animal was shipped in that transaction. For that reason, and the implications of the answers in relation to the ethical behavior of the participants, I allowed it to remain on the BOI.

The "legalities" thread was a request for information on just what the topic line said. So I moved it HERE to this forum, where the question and the answers probably forthcoming, would be most pertinent.

Those were my opinions on the matter, and I acted accordingly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!