Bad Guy Baltazaar2010 / Albert Bazaar took payment and never shipped animals - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #11
marku1999
Must say, he is very professional. Apparently this is my fault (after 5 weeks mind you) for not being patient.

Lynn, you were also correct about it getting harder to buy on line. This will certainly affect my decisions going forward about who to purchase from.

After his responses, I am convinced he just doesn't have the money to refund. Typical scam, collect money from as many peopleas you can, then turn defensive when they confront you on it.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:15 PM   #12
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by marku1999 View Post
After his responses, I am convinced he just doesn't have the money to refund. Typical scam, collect money from as many peopleas you can, then turn defensive when they confront you on it.
Very typical of a scammer when cornered.............

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #13
Lucille
Mark,

If you can would you please repost the last response from Albert as a screen shot. His post is so disturbing and ugly, I do not want anyone who reads this in the far future to afford him any wiggle room because of the format.
A screen shot will show with no room for excuse or question, just how he treats his customers who have valid issues.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #14
marku1999
Here is the screen shot you requested
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2018, 01:38 AM   #15
tlmoon
Very pathetic behavior! He is definitely a bad guy to be avoided based on his childish, ridiculous attitude and his basic theft of over $400. I hope everyone who considers this seller checks this thread first and sees what kind of person he is.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #16
Baltazaar2010
Scammer??What happened to Flim Flam Artist?? Ohh that's the 70's..

I deal with hundreds of people every year.Dozens of Commercial Dealers as I am doing now.
Again a Bad Fart in my Day.Paypal is handling it.So,what the deal again???

As Far as Lynn Peterson who doesn't even know me.The Buffalo Police do.So does the Sherriff.I am a No problem regular guy with them.See them everyday in Fact when I go to Town.Yeah,I'm a Real John Dillinger.Public Enemy Number #1 !!!
Live there since 2005.

So,Lock up your daughters,Lock up your wives,run through the Back Door and Run for your Lives!!!

Kind of Cool !!!

And ahh Lynn,I have heard about you for more then a Decade.Never tried to contact.WHY because nothing I heard WAS GOOD!!!

Old 01-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #17
James L
Wow how professional of you Albert...
Your rant solved nothing.
And who go's herping for turtles to sell in January? Yeah I'd love a turtle that was just pulled from an ice cold pond.
Mark of hope you can get your money back soon.
Goodluck with this guy.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:14 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:

At that point I requested a full refund.
He agreed to refund to my money though I have not received anything from him.
Quote:
I followed up with an email requesting the refund (that he agreed to) and also confirmed I do not want any animals from him.
After this thread, I would not do business with Albert, and part of that has to do with the way he has comported himself here. If anyone decides to take that risk, I suggest getting everything in writing, that is always best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar2010 View Post

And ahh Lynn,I have heard about you for more then a Decade.Never tried to contact.WHY because nothing I heard WAS GOOD!!!
This is pretty juvenile. I know Lynn from positive, thoughtful posts here on Fauna.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:19 AM   #19
Snake-Queen
Albert, your response did nothing to help your case, not your reputation, you look childish. You would've been better off staying silent.

"PayPal is taking care of it." That's a cop out, what a scammer says when he knows he's been caught. You should have just refunded your customer immediately when the issue arose. That is the action of a good business man, instead you forced him to make claims through PayPal to try to get his money back.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:27 AM   #20
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I suggest getting everything in writing, that is always best.
LOL, you think putting something in writing with this type of person would make any difference ? It would just be another Ty Parks case ... taking forever to get a refund - if ever - going the legal route. They know that.

It would be great if Fauna or someone could just make a list of those to avoid for a quick reference rather than searching through a bunch of threads. I'm sure that would drastically cut down on people being taken.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!