Obama had a secret weapon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
cajunreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
John, that post hurt my head to read. You still haven't learned how to spell the countries in which you were deployed. When did I ever say that you were getting the benefits that you enjoy unjustly? The point was, you don't know everyone's situation, so don't judge. You're doing the same thing that you were bitching about. I know it's a hard concept, but that's called hypocrisy.

There really seem to be a ton of holes in this story. I don't want to call a veteran into question, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone's BS'ed about that in here. I'd really like to know about retirement at 25? Can any other vets in here vouch for that one?

Chris
I was medically retired due to i lost my leg and could not be in combat anymore and right now they are kicking alot of people out last year they told everyone army wide if your hurt and cant deploy and dont get fixed your out. So i did my med board and if you get out with more than 30% your retired i have a blue id card if you would like proof ill be happy to send you a pic of my card thats no problem. I do know alot of peoples situations around my area that sit around and just collect money they havent earned. I know theres some people out there that do work their a** off trying to make ends meet and do need assistance and im all for that, but for someone to sit around doing nothing and not looking for work to get money and assistance is wrong. I mean to get unemployment benefits you dont have to prove your looking for jobs you just have to tell them you are so people lie about it since its so easy.