Ronlad Dieudonne "Rip-Off Artist" on the prowl... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2002, 07:35 PM   #11
GUER03
Angry Reply to Neil

Neil this was a trade, not a sale. So greed had nothing to do with this. Now maybe I shouldn't have been so trusting but I'm sure someone has trusted you in the past that didn't know you, customer, friend, wife??? Going forward I won't be so trusting anymore and of course all transactions will be paid/traded for up front. But just like Johns post if someone didn't trust someone else first, nothing would be bought or traded.

I know I learned the hard way but it only takes one time for me to learn. I just thought I'd help someone out because I remember trying to get my first Emerald and it was hard for me to buy one. I know that you've never learned anything the hard way so I'll strive to be like you. I just wanted everyone to know about this guy who wasn't, like I wasn't. That way we can stop this guy and others form trying to rip us off. Gotta go, writing on half a brain is hard.

Albert

Old 11-20-2002, 08:36 PM   #12
The BoidSmith
Albert please post your experience again

Albert,

Please post again your recent experience with this guy. He will not stop, and there probably a lot of people out there about to be scammed and maybe we can do something about it.

Thanks.

Old 11-20-2002, 09:40 PM   #13
The BoidSmith
Spread the word!

RONALD DIEUDONNE
4014 ROOSEVELT BLVD
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19124-3032
215-288-1241
email: CHAOS95@aol.com

I have just confirmed Albert's info. Ronald's number has been disconnected. The fact that they disconnected the phone suggests (at least to me) that this is not a kid, and that maybe more people are involved. The woman who answered my phone call was not impressed when I told her I was inquiring about the unusual snake collection. She even gave me an approximate time of the day when I could get a hold of Ronald.

Do not send money, snakes or anything to the address above.

If someone sees suspicious adds offering "incredible" deals for unusual and expensive snakes, check the address. They might change the e-mail account or post under a different name, but I'm pretty sure the address might still be the same.

Be careful!

Old 11-20-2002, 09:49 PM   #14
GUER03
Angry rip off

Alvaro, when I spoke to the lady she told me that she was his Mom. She had no idea of snakes or anything either. I also spoke to a small child who called him Ronald when she was yelling for him on the phone. I called PA Directory Assist and they still gave me the same tn under Shirley's name at that address. I spoke to Ronald 3 times on the phone and he sounds like a very uneducated, young, slacker type person.

If he does contact anybody else I would like to get his new phone # so his Mom can be made aware of his dealings. It's obvious that he's already feeling pressure, either from me or everyone because he disconnected his phone number. Maybe he'll realize that it's too much trouble to keep ripping people off. My Chondro died before I got her back so I am really furious about it but I trusted him and let myself get scammed. Oh well, asi es la vida.

Albert Pena

Old 11-20-2002, 10:03 PM   #15
The BoidSmith
Quote:
She had no idea of snakes or anything either.
Albert,

But she could have said "we have no snakes here", she gave me instead a time of the day when I could contact Ronald. Do you think Ronald ask her mother to disconnect the phone? I think she knew what was going on and that's why she had her phone disconnected. By the way, they don't speak English at home. I'm sorry about your chondro. If you see a similar, suspicious add please post it.

Best regards.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #16
Pharaoh21
Defending

that boy is lying on my brothers name cause I was there and I heard my brother asked him if he wanted to meet up somewhere to do the trade. I was suppose to drive him there He refuse

Old 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM   #17
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh21 View Post
that boy is lying on my brothers name cause I was there and I heard my brother asked him if he wanted to meet up somewhere to do the trade. I was suppose to drive him there He refuse
First,try properly explaining your post. Also, realize this thread was in 2002.

Old 05-24-2015, 08:42 PM   #18
jusmebabee
Quote:
Who?
What?
When?
Where?
Why?

Old 05-24-2015, 09:13 PM   #19
enoreg
I like the reference idea. I know the people in have done business with will vouch for me as I would them. To bad we don't have any thing like herp escrow accounts.

Old 05-24-2015, 11:51 PM   #20
LauraB
Quote:
Seriously? You're going to come back here nearly 13 years later with one post claiming the scammer is your brother and he was "misunderstood"? Seriously?

Where were you AND he 13 years ago? And when your "brother" tried to scam Terese Mansell? And back in 2002 when another prospective buyer actually wanted to meet your "brother" for a sale/trade. Funny how he never got back with her. Hmm, wonder why.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...NALD+DIEUDONNE

Yep, funny stuff.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!