OukanJordan/Sadisticmuffin/Stephanie Hawkins BADGIRL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
hum707
OukanJordan/Sadisticmuffin/Stephanie Hawkins BADGIRL

Just wanted to let everybody know I just got scammed by Oukan Jordan aka Sadisticmuffin aka Stephanie Hawkins. I sent her my het clown adult male ball along with female gravid adult and she was supposed to send me a tri/bi-colored hognose. When it showed up it stunk so bad you could smell it through the box.She asked for pictures, when I sent her pictures of the dead snake she told me it was a different snake and she wasn't going to give me anything. Big time rip off! Spread the word!

Old 04-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Do you have any emails, and or the photos that you sent Stephanie about this animal?

Please post them, and anything else to back up your statements made here please!

Old 04-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Laura Fopiano
Brian, some more information on this deal would be extremely helpfull.

Where did you meet this person, who initiated the trade? When did the trade take place? Dates and time lines.

Emails to back up your case would be very helpfull, and have you notified her of this thread?

Old 04-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
cbcg_reptiles@charter.net
423-790-4244

Her Phone Number and Email that was made in a post here on fauna.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Do you have any emails, and or the photos that you sent Stephanie about this animal?

Please post them, and anything else to back up your statements made here please!
Oh ya I have every one of them. I am still trying to figure out how to get it all on here.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #7
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle

I tried to put everything on here but I can't figure it out. If you guys/gals could send me your email addresses I could email the info to you.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #8
Lucille
Brian, did you ship your snakes USPS?

Old 04-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #9
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Brian, did you ship your snakes USPS?
No, I definitely did not. I shipped them Fed-Ex. In my emails she clearly states that she got them and they looked wonderful. I would never ship USPS. I even have the credit card receipt and the receipt with her user name or whatever her name is "Oukan Jordan" on it. I still have the tracking info also. At this point I am almost positive that she clearly ripped me off or else she wouldn't have said I shipped them USPS. I am the only one who is out anything. She was willing to give me her other snakes until she found out Fed-Ex wasn't going to reimburse her for the tri/bi-colored hog. She is greedy! Who knows maybe she did get reimbursed for the tri/bi-colored and is coming out on top of everything!

Old 04-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hum707
No, I definitely did not. I shipped them Fed-Ex. In my emails she clearly states that she got them and they looked wonderful. I would never ship USPS. I even have the credit card receipt and the receipt with her user name or whatever her name is "Oukan Jordan" on it. I still have the tracking info also. At this point I am almost positive that she clearly ripped me off or else she wouldn't have said I shipped them USPS. I am the only one who is out anything. She was willing to give me her other snakes until she found out Fed-Ex wasn't going to reimburse her for the tri/bi-colored hog. She is greedy! Who knows maybe she did get reimbursed for the tri/bi-colored and is coming out on top of everything!
Please post the tracking number.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!