OukanJordan/Sadisticmuffin/Stephanie Hawkins BADGIRL - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #41
SadisticMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Thank you for posting this for me Mooing Tricycle. This should explain that Im not the one scamming anyone here and it is quite the other way around. A whole forum (redtailboa.net) is backing me on this situation. Cause -they- know the truth.

Brian here sent me a message after this forum was locked threatening me to give him more then the acctuall asking price of the snake. That he would get a law suit on me if I did not. I am tired of being bullied by this person and hope that everyone reads this thread posted by my friend here. And again thank you again for letting me know this was posted in the BOI. I would hate for any more people to be tricked by this person and then thier name soiled about by him in order to attempt to make himself out to be the victim.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:34 AM   #42
texasnewbie
Well SadisticMuffin is now viewing the thread so hopefully she will post her side.

Brian could you please post your email correspondance.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #43
texasnewbie
ETA. Sorry Sadistic missed your post.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #44
SadisticMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Kritters
I was reading the other thread and this part really stood out to me.
( Anyways I packed the snake right there on the front porch with her watching me. I put the snake over the heat pack and made sure the package was well stuffed so it wouldn't shake around. )
If she put the snake right over the heat pack it was a death sentence. Most heat packs will get to 140 degrees. This will cook a baby snake in no time and increase decomposition time. Even in only 15 hours that snake could have been stinking pretty badly.
I have sold animals to Brian in the past. He was a great customer. He asked the right questions and paid in a timely manner. I believe this is a case of someone not knowing the proper packaging methods and trying to ship anyways.
The snake appears to be the same one to me just in shed. The markings on the head look the same just darker due to being in shed.
First of all I apologize for not answering this thread earlier, I didnt know it was here. No one told me till just a couple momments ago.

Second of all I didnt set the snake ON the heat pad just over it. I had insulation over the heat pad between the snake and the pad. I stated that I put the snake over it so that people would know I didnt put the pad on top, or on the sides of the container the snake was in.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #45
hum707
Here is the first email after I sent her the pictures of the dead snake

I did get the pictures. Im sad to say Im not very happy with them. Ive been talking to a friends of mine. Fellow breeders. And we have all agreed to the same thing. Matter fact the whole forum group at redtailboa all agrees to the same thing. That is defently not my snake. For one mine had markings on the head. No two heads on a snake is just alike, and the snake you sent me pictures of is not my snake. Mine had very distinct markings on the top of the head. And NO white under the head. Im sorry I cant believe you. This is apauling to me and I thought I could trust you. This really disapoints me cause I was willing to try to help you. I cried over my snake dieing. Cause it wasnt just an animal it was a part of my family. I just dont want to speak to you any more. Please dont bother me with this. I cant handle any more heart ache over this whole matter. Ive been so stressed out my back ended up getting a muscle spazm. Ive had to go to the dr to get it treated cause it didnt fix its self after a 2 or 3 days. This is just too much for me.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #46
SadisticMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
I just read the thread at RTB and my problem is this...

If this girl is so bent on proving that Brian shipped via USPS, then why doesnt she post a picture of the shipping label/box as proof? Every box that is sent via priority has that unmistakable USPS Priority label on it..

oh wait.. she wont come here because she doesnt have any friends.... silly me..
Flames will result nothing. Please keep as much attitude to a minimum. I would hate this issue to get out of hand due to some rude comments.

I would take pictures of the box he shipped his snakes in but I do not have it any longer. As soon as I recieved the snakes I threw the box out. I have a toddler and the last thing I need is her getting into it and tearing it appart, throwing news paper around.

But weither he sent his package to me by whatever means was not my main concern. others in the thread was the ones that made it a concern. I was more interested in how my snake I sent him died. And why I couldnt get him to send the snake back to me at first till everyone in the thread I started up a while back, insisted on him doing so. Then he told me I had to pay more for the price of him shipping it to me . I dont find that fair to me at all. No other breeder or non breeders that are simply dealing in this same case would accept these demands.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:45 AM   #47
hum707
Here is my reply to that

Here is a picture of the original snake and a picture of the same snake dead.
You are tripping out if you think it is a different snake. That really pisses me off. I send my snakes in good faith and then get a dead snake in return. Now you are telling me it is a different snake. I have dealt with tons of people and have good reputations with them.
I have dealt with Brian Barzyc from BHB, Casey Lazik, Brent Bumgartner, my buddy is good friends with Dave Barker. I can go on and on. I knew this was going to happen as soon as the dead snake showed up. At this point you have ripped me off for $400 and I was being nice about the whole situation. This is fucked up! Don't talk to me ever again, what that hell is that supposed to mean. Where am I going to get another dead bicolored hognose.
You need to deal with this!
Brian

Old 04-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #48
hum707
Here is her reply

You tell me that picture is suppose to fool me? Here is the real way to tell. This is the head of my snake and the head shot of the snake pictures you sent me. This is what tells me it is not my snake for sure.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #49
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadisticMuffin
Flames will result nothing. Please keep as much attitude to a minimum. I would hate this issue to get out of hand due to some rude comments.

Im sorry, but unfortunately that sort of response would not be considered a flame. that is for the mods to decide and not yourself.

Posting photos of the box and all relevant information, and emails in Chronological order would be prudent at this time.

That snake, in my opinion, is definitely the same snake in both photos.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:48 AM   #50
hum707
This is my reply

The marks on the head are right there they are faded out because the snake is dead. Take a closer look at those two heads and tell me you can't see the marks. Look really close and you can see them. Of course when the snake was alive they were vibrant. When the snake showed up dead I could smell it before I even opened the box and when I took it out it looked as if it was about to shed. At this point with all the accusations I am assuming you sent the snake dead and you planned on ripping me off the whole time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!