Inquiry Tom Booton - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #1
Pituophis_
Question Tom Booton

Considering buying some animals from him. Tried looking him up but couldn't find anything on him in BOI. Anyone here ever deal with him?

Old 07-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #2
Robert Walker
A start. Account Tom Booton
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=136887

Old 07-17-2017, 10:29 AM   #3
AaronBayer
Good guy!
I've purchased from Tom a few times and have been "talking shop" with him for years. The animals showed up in flawless condition and the transactions went smoothly.

He does wear a fedora from time to time though... not sure if that will be a deal breaker for you or not. haha.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:46 PM   #4
crd106
For what it's worth I was interested in a Texas Indigo he had. He was very professional and sent photos and communicated in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, I did not purchase from him because the lineage was close to mine. He was understanding with no attitude.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!