Need some adivce on what action to take - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2002, 03:49 PM   #11
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Toby,

I am sorry to hear he ripped you off.  I would definitely contact his local police.  They already have a bunch of other that have fuiled charges against him. He took a friend of mine (who is an Large importer from Madagascar) for around $8 grand, and he took an exporter in Madagascar for about $12 grand.  He is nothing but SCUM and needs to prosecuted to full!!  Below are a couple of address and phone numbers I have for him. Hopefully they will help you.

MAS WHOLESALE
408B EAST LANDING ST.
MOUT HOLLY NJ: 08060
E-mail: Massp11@aol.com
Contact name: Michael Simonelli
Tel: 1-609-792-6570 mobil / 1-609-519-7909

This is his parents address where is supposed to be living.
Michael A. Simonelli
1150 Indain Mills rd
Tabernacle New Jersey

Old 07-01-2002, 01:15 PM   #12
tobias76
Look guys the only reason I did not post the name and too many specifics was that the last time I posted ( the one I told oyu to look for, it wasn' hard was it?) I got an e-mail from someone representing another company that got ripped off asking me to cool it on the posts because the guy would go on the run.  He has been on the run!  Thats why.  This guy owes people tens of thousands and I was just respecting someones request on keepin the lid quiet.  After all, I already posted about the guy!  My question was seeking advice in contacting hte local authoritys or any other avenue I might take.  Oh well.....

Toby Adrianse

Old 07-01-2002, 02:08 PM   #13
Neil Gubitz
Toby...If what you said is true (about the other company wanting you "not" to mention his name)...then I think you did the wrong thing by coming here at all!! You don't need "our" approval for you to contact the cops, or anybody else you wanted! Take some initiative and just do it!! Don't worry about what "we" aren gonna think??....putting this thread up in any manner, just tells this guy that people are still looking for him?? At this point, you might as well give us all the information you've got....Neil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!