Harford reptile breeding center-great guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:30 PM   #1
ES Tropicals
Harford reptile breeding center-great guys

We just did a deal with harford earlier this week, and got the animal, a female yellow belly, and she looks even better in person. We are very happy with her, and how smoothly everything went with this deal.

-Amelia/Erik

Old 05-12-2006, 02:09 AM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
I’m not surprised your transaction went as smoothly as it did, Alan is a class act to follow.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Thumbs up Harford Reptile

HAVE TO AGREE WITH STEVE,AL ZULICH HAS BEEN PRODUCEING SOME REAL NICE BALL PYTHONS.AND IS A GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH. ED

Old 05-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #4
DSsuper92
I definitely have to agree that Al Zulich is top notch. I placed a call for a male pastel ball python last November and had the little guy the next day. He's an awesome feeder and his bright colors haven't dulled one bit since I got him. A great transaction all around.

Dave Schroeder

Old 05-17-2006, 11:01 AM   #5
snowgyre
I haven't checked their website in a while, but they breed leopard geckos too (at least last time I checked). I purchased two hatchlings from them six years ago (my first leopard geckos and my first online reptile transaction ever) and I was extremely impressed! We had to delay shipping for two weeks because of cold weather, but they were very easy to get a hold of and a pleasure to talk to. I would certainly do business with them again.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
doug-ferrin
Trade with Alan (Harford Reptiles) went well

Alan and I just completed a successful trade.

He sent me a nice ball python and I sent him some Kenyan sand boas.

We both shipped Fedex yesterday, and both packages arrived today with snakes in good condition.

The snake he sent is better than I expected.

Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!