D&X Reptiles - Dennis Thomas (DThomas) Good Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:02 AM   #1
varnyard
Thumbs up D&X Reptiles - Dennis Thomas (DThomas) Good Guy!!

I just bought a thermostat from D&X Reptiles - Dennis Thomas (DThomas). Dennis was just awesome to deal with!! Fast shipping, great packaging, as well as a real good price. He even followed up to make sure I was happy.
Dennis is a great asset to our hobby!! I also had the pleasure of meeting him in Daytona this year, super nice guy in person as well.

Dennis Thomas gets a AAA+++

If you get the chance to deal with him, you won't be disappointed.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Scott Ashton

Same experience here.

I recently bought a raw Ranco from Dennis.

Ordered it on a Wednesday - had it on Saturday.

That's the way order fulfillment is supposed to be!

Thanks Dennis.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
DThomas
Thanks guys. It was my pleasure.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
BryonsBoas
I've ordered a number of t-stats from Dennis and have never had a problem. fast shipping , easy guy to call with any questions . I recommend dennis to everyone and i know a couple if not more have ordered from him and were very pleased .

Old 01-16-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
PaulSage
I'd be happy to add a good guy post for Dennis. I ordered two Ranco's from him and everything went great. The next time I need thermostats in a timely fashion, I'll be letting Dennis know. Thanks again, Dennis.

Old 10-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
varnyard
Dennis, I wanted to tell you thanks for the Johnson thermostat, it worked like a charm. I never had one minutes trouble with it, it ran this huge incubator 110% perfect.

I hatched out 324 tegu eggs this season using Dennis's thermostat, Thanks again Dennis!!

Old 10-13-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
Literally ALL of my rack controllers came from Dennis. I couldn't be happier with the products, the prices, quick delivery, and the consistently superior customer service Dennis has to offer.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #8
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Dennis, I wanted to tell you thanks for the Johnson thermostat, it worked like a charm. I never had one minutes trouble with it, it ran this huge incubator 110% perfect.

I hatched out 324 tegu eggs this season using Dennis's thermostat, Thanks again Dennis!!
That's great to hear Bobby! Jeez, that's alot of Tegus...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Literally ALL of my rack controllers came from Dennis. I couldn't be happier with the products, the prices, quick delivery, and the consistently superior customer service Dennis has to offer.
Also great to hear Marcia. And if anyone is wondering, Marcia is very pleasant on the phone. She answered alot of my noob questions about geckos and I have never purchased from her. Guess she isn't such a "mean ol' gecko lady" after all....lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!