ed clark - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2007, 09:34 PM   #21
Suncoast Herpetological
Guys

While I agree that Ed's silence on this issue has been unprofessional and has reflected badly on him, I have to say that I immediately interpreted that statement of his to mean that the details of that particular transaction a year later eluded him. I did not take it to mean that he wasn't sure whether he sent her what she purchased.

He has definitely handled this transaction badly but let's not start stating suppositions as fact

Old 10-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #22
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Guys

While I agree that Ed's silence on this issue has been unprofessional and has reflected badly on him, I have to say that I immediately interpreted that statement of his to mean that the details of that particular transaction a year later eluded him. I did not take it to mean that he wasn't sure whether he sent her what she purchased.

He has definitely handled this transaction badly but let's not start stating suppositions as fact
I took it just the opposite that you did.

He didn't forget. He KNEW he sent that girl imports. I believed that then, I believe it now.

If you had yearlings, Steve, captive born and bred babies from YOUR own breeders that were holdbacks to be future breeders, could YOU confuse them for imports? I couldn't. I don't think mr. clark did. I think he sent that girl 45.00 worth of freshly imported ball pythons for 700.00 worth of her CAPTIVE BORN AND BRED Crested Geckos. I think he saw dollar signs and robbed her.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:58 PM   #23
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I took it just the opposite that you did.

He didn't forget. He KNEW he sent that girl imports. I believed that then, I believe it now.

If you had yearlings, Steve, captive born and bred babies from YOUR own breeders that were holdbacks to be future breeders, could YOU confuse them for imports? I couldn't. I don't think mr. clark did. I think he sent that girl 45.00 worth of freshly imported ball pythons for 700.00 worth of her CAPTIVE BORN AND BRED Crested Geckos. I think he saw dollar signs and robbed her.
And you are certainly entitled to that opinion Wes. It may well be correct. But, at this point, it is still nothing but your opinion. However, on that one statement of Ed's, i think anyone looking at it objectively and not out of blind hatred would be more likely to interpret it as i did.

Don't for a second think i am defending him...I'm not. I just hate seeing statements taken out of context and then spun as fact based on an interpretation.

And my name is John, not Steve

Old 10-13-2007, 11:06 PM   #24
jasballs
Quote:
And you are certainly entitled to that opinion Wes. It may well be correct. But, at this point, it is still nothing but your opinion. However, on that one statement of Ed's, i think anyone looking at it objectively and not out of blind hatred would be more likely to interpret it as i did.

Don't for a second think i am defending him...I'm not. I just hate seeing statements taken out of context and then spun as fact based on an interpretation.

And my name is John, not Steve
Are you Drinking? I got nothing out of this post..

Old 10-13-2007, 11:08 PM   #25
Jbreddawg
Quote:
i think anyone looking at it objectively and not out of blind hatred would be more likely to interpret it as i did.
I don't know about that. I never heard of Ed before reading on the BOI so I have no adverse feelings towards him.
. I took his statement about not knowing which snakes he sent her as a complete sidestep to the question at hand . Followed up by the fact that he said he'll check and get back to her and never did means "atleast to me" that he already knew the answer as to what she recieved.
Jerry

Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 PM   #26
varnyard
I would tend to agree with Wes, Ed knew the others he was selling were not any minor morphs either, yet he named CH normals as such to fool the unknowing into thinking they were some kind of special animal.

John, there are some things you just don't do, it is nothing less than a scam to collect the almighty dollar. JMHO.

Same could be said about the Snow tegus. For a few years now there has been very light colored albino blue tegus sold as snow tegus. The snows do not exist in this species, but rather a very light albino. There has never been any Melanistic tegus to produce this morph, it has been found when breeding these false snows that they produce albinos, rather then snows.

So is it fair to call them something they are not? Or collect big bucks from people that do not know the truth? IMO, it is 100% wrong.

Old 10-13-2007, 11:24 PM   #27
Wilomn
Sorry John, don't know where I got steve.

Are you implying that I not only hate mr. clark but that I would let such an emotion cloud my judgement and thinking?

If so you may want to rethink that as I have stated that I do not hate him. He's not worth the effort it would take to hate nor the emotional involvement that it would take to do it properly.

I think maybe you are ASSuming too much.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #28
Serafim
One point I would like to make is that no matter what the case proof or not Ed Clark will not come to the thread and answer any questions. He can still post ads and post in other threads but is to afraid to face his customers and fellow herpers.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:02 AM   #29
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
One point I would like to make is that no matter what the case proof or not Ed Clark will not come to the thread and answer any questions. He can still post ads and post in other threads but is to afraid to face his customers and fellow herpers.
Would you want to face anyone if you looked like this?
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2007, 01:04 AM   #30
Serafim
I see your point Jim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!