Inquiry on DTS Herps... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM   #41
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
Had a really negative experience with him where he tried to intimidate my fiance into buying from him. He had some pink tongue skinks for sale at a price that was grossly inflated compared to the price they were going for last year, my fiance questioned him about it and he told her he actually was asking too little and that if she didn't want to buy from him he was about to raise the price. He then followed through with it and relisted his ad at a price $25 higher. When that ad expired and we had moved on, he relisted at the lower price, for what it's worth.
Reminded me of the stereotypical mechanic talking down to a woman, assuming she didn't know what she was talking about.
That's my original post.

I didn't make any false statements. From our viewpoint, we felt what you wrote in your correspondence was an attempt to intimidate Stina into buying from you.

Quote:
apologize to the readers for making such statements without knowing all the facts
What additional facts do I have to know? I have all the emails between you and Stina. I have all the emails between myself and the business I ended up buying from stating the price I was initially offered and the price I ended up buying at. I have the emails from previous customers that bought these animals through you last year stating the price they paid.
I don't really need any more facts to support my original statement.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #42
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
At this point you guys should probably just agree to disagree and move on...
Done and done.

And don't worry, I didn't take any offense to your 'tone' before. I didn't really interpret it as such. Like many here, I've 'known' you on these forums for years now and you'd be hard pressed to truly come across as offensive.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #43
Gecko_Den
Or not.....

Old 10-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #44
Gecko_Den
LOL, you type too fast Steve!

Old 10-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #45
gapnda7
Dan, are you a broker for Michael Spellbrink?

Dan, are you a broker for Michael Spellbrink?

--Glenn

Old 10-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #46
Suncoast Herpetological
Steve

Continually beating this drum isn't helping you. Everyone has tried to be polite but the simple fact is that you are wrong here. This topic is not only not BOI worthy, no one I know would have even been mildly annoyed by the Email exchange. I have never been a big fan of Scolaro's either but the simple truth is that he is right and you are wrong based on the Emails.

Let this one go. You are coming off as a bit hysterical by keeping it rolling on.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #47
E2MacPets
Quote:
LOL, you type too fast Steve!

I'm an internet junkie that has to get the last word, apparently... perhaps one of my worst character flaws (I freely admit to having several)

Old 10-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #48
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Steve

Continually beating this drum isn't helping you. Everyone has tried to be polite but the simple fact is that you are wrong here. This topic is not only not BOI worthy, no one I know would have even been mildly annoyed by the Email exchange. I have never been a big fan of Scolaro's either but the simple truth is that he is right and you are wrong based on the Emails.

Let this one go. You are coming off as a bit hysterical by keeping it rolling on.
Steve did say in his last post that he was done; if Dan let's it rest than this whole thing can likely be put to bed. Then we can all muster over on the Ed Clark thread and kick him around some more...

Old 10-15-2007, 08:12 PM   #49
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Steve did say in his last post that he was done; if Dan let's it rest than this whole thing can likely be put to bed. Then we can all muster over on the Ed Clark thread and kick him around some more...

I was responding to post #41. You guys both type like the wind

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!