Jeff Houston Inquiry - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2003, 10:53 PM   #21
HerpVenue
Like my NCOIC says

"Attention to detail soldier"

12-04-2002
I did not look at the year.
I just looked at the first couple numbers and thought it was yesterday. (my Mommy's birthday)

Old 01-30-2004, 11:48 AM   #22
craig kade
He just got his snakes Stolen.

Please anyone with info please email Jeff or myself or post it here. The details are on the k/s ball python forum. Please help out if you can. There is a big reward. The post says it included a spider, pieds and mojave. Please keep your eyes out. Craig Kade.

Old 01-30-2004, 03:28 PM   #23
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I had to bump this because it is really bothering me. This mans snakes were taken! We all need to be on the lookout for anyone who suddenly accuires a lot of highend ball pythons.........but most especially all of us here in Southern California need to look! This happened practically in my back yard! Okay, Anahiem isn't THAT close, but close enough!!!

There are a lot of us here in Southern California. I'm going to cruise through my local pet shops this weekend and just look to see if any high end BPs suddenly show up for sale in shops I know did not have them before. If everyone else does the same, and if we start watching the classifieds~ well.........I know it's unlikely we will catch this theif~ but the odds are increased if we get more people looking, and really~ we really just have to try don't we?

Old 10-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #24
mfwoole
Jeff Houston Good Guy!

I just purchased a large lot of adult females from Jeff Houston. All of the animals were exactly as described. His customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!