For Sale Reptile Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Lennifer
Wink Reptile Cage

I have a 4 foot long melamine cage/enclosure that would be perfect for a desert type of lizard or snake. It already has two heat/light fixtures installed, one on each side of the cage & a brand new UVB bulb (ReptiSun 10) & uvb fixture. The front door is plexi glass & folds down to open. I was going to purchase another bearded dragon for this enclosure but realized that financially, now is not the best time. I am wiling to let it go for $100 firm. This price also includes a brand new fake cactus decoration & a brand new roll of reptile carpet! Please contact me if interested. By the way...the date on the pics are wrong. I just took these pics a couple nights ago but never reset the date when I put new batteries in. Thanks Sorry but I am not shipping. This item is available for pick up in Carroll County Maryland/Sykesville area. Thanks again
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
TeguTerra03
MANN I WANT IT BUT I LIVE IN PITTSBURGH

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread