Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #131
typherp
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Warning: Please cease telling other members here to "shut up" before I have to show YOU what it means to be forced to shut up.

Furthermore, if "big apple"'s REAL FULL NAME is NOT what is shown in his profile here, then as far as I am concerned this person is trying to obscure his true identify in violation of the rules here. As such I would like to see that PM if and when it is forwarded, as PROOF of true identity.

Secondly, it is my policy on this site, and opinion, that anyone using a false name and/or location info during registration or while advertising animals is doing so in an implied attempt to defraud the membership. While that may or may not be true, that is the stance I am taking in an effort to try to reduce the effects of scammers utilizing this site for their own nefarious designs. I do apologize for any collateral damage that this may cause, but I have set up the rules of registration for that specific reason, and I intend to stand by that as policy.

So with the above in mind, it is my PERSONAL opinion that no one has to feel obligated towards any promises they have made towards such persons, as their membership here is actually fraudulent by the above mentioned definition, and any contact with them should be treated as such.
the name he gave me was Xiao Zhang...so according to the rule, he should be banned...

Old 02-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #132
typherp
Thanks Rich!!!!Hope he stays away from here for a while.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #133
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
A PM from "big apple" has been forwarded to me that shows his real full name as being "xiao zhang". This does not match big apple's registered profile name of "Mike Qiang" in my book.

Exit, stage right, fella......
!WebSlave for president!

Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #134
laterob
Quote:
ALL right . thanks u make every one know me now . i think i will have good bussiness in the future . cause u make everyone know i really have . the truth length ? ? i dont have time measure .
Quote:
you really make me exciting . let us make a bet ! ! !
I'll take THAT bet. That address (West Holt) appears to be of a storefront in a retail zone. I suppose there could be apartments in back?

Old 02-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #135
bobtard
To be fair, and partially playing devils advocate, Mike could be his American name, and possibly the name he usually goes by. Qiang COULD be some kind of Americanization of Zhang.

Not say what he's done is acceptable (far from it), just throwing that out there.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #136
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
To be fair, and partially playing devils advocate, Mike could be his American name, and possibly the name he usually goes by. Qiang COULD be some kind of Americanization of Zhang.

Not say what he's done is acceptable (far from it), just throwing that out there.
Who cares? Not me. He needs to go by his legal name.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #137
linda ramirez
Just a note, on Google maps 142 W. Holt ave. Is not a housing track unless he lives in the Church?

Old 02-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #138
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
Who cares? Not me. He needs to go by his legal name.
Legal name should be used during registration, then he can let people know his alternate name/s later...

Old 02-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #139
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post

When there is any question of this nature, a copy of a driver's license is then required to clear up the matter. The PURPOSE of all this is so that if someone IS scammed, then if they desire to try to pursue this through law enforcement agencies, at the very least they have a REAL FULL NAME to pursue. Otherwise, what's the point of filing a complaint? Granted, I am not absolutely strict on a COMPLETE full name, but it has to be CLOSE. Such as "Chris" instead of "Christopher". Sorry, but if your nickname is "T-bone" since grade school that still does not suffice here as your name. Nor will "JD" instead of "John David". Sorry, but I am not going through all the headaches maintaining the BOI to try to help clean up this industry and fail to require something very basic such as, who the heck YOU really are when you do business on this site.

So yes, when members here are caught out using false names, I treat this rather harshly. And I again urge all members to NOT do any transactions of any type with someone who is using a false name and/or location info. If the name to send money or merchandise to does not match who they say they are here, then YOU need to go on full alert. The rules I have put into place are an attempt to protect YOU from others who would attempt to defraud you using the services of this site as their vehicle. If you ignore these efforts on your behalf, then don't expect any sympathy out of me when you get burned.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #140
tegu man
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
so I finally get this PM at 6:44 PM Eastern time.

xiao zhang
142 west holt ave
pomona ca 91768
this is my third time ! ! !

what do everyone think?
that is a business

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!