Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #81
mikepanzarella
has flukers been notified about this thread i would like to hear boths sides of the story and also to find out the reason a refund hasnt already been issued

Old 02-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #82
LauraB
Quote:
I will agree, however, that if you haven't received a refund yet you are definitely due one. I should also point out that, to date, we have heard nothing from Fluker's, so all we have to go by is your word. Given your exaggerated and, in my mind, screaming claims, I'll wait until I see proof before I call them Bad Guys or "avoid like the plague."
Without being too verbose (which everyone knows I tend to be), I will simply quote and agree completely with Mr. Morrow, above.

PS .. good to see you, Rick

Old 02-26-2012, 06:42 AM   #83
Alexandrina
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
No worries there, I get what you're saying. I probably shouldn't have "thought aloud" so to speak, but I did. People asked questions, and she'd given up on responding. Just seemed fishy to me, given her other interactions on here.

I'm still waiting for an answer though, on what Fluker's could have done to satisfy her. I have a feeling the answer is "nothing."

Not that you deserve any kind of an answer, but I'll give you one anyway. For the sake of others I will respond to your demands.

The response I would have accepted from Flukers would have been a sign that they were concerned and accepted responsibility for their mistake. The first response they sent took a little responsibility but when she realized I was still upset, she reacted unprofessionally and blew me off instead of taking responsibility for pissing off a customer. The bottom line is, I ordered crickets, not flesh beetle larvae, so whether she, (or you), think I overreacted, their company was in the wrong and they should have tried to assure me they were sorry about it and not acted like jerks and blew me off.

It doesn't matter if they, (or you), think flesh beetles are no big deal, or even cool as hell, the point is, I don't. I got a shipment that offended me, they should have made more effort to sooth my disgust and assure me that they would look into the situation and try to find out if they have had an explosion of the larvae in some bins.

The situation escalated because they lied and claimed the beetles come in with cricket food. With numbers this high, they must know what species the beetles are and what they eat. (the dead crickets). They may have even put them there on purpose. If she'd told me they were added to the bins to eat dead crickets and that I must have gotten the bottom of the bin scrapings and they were very sorry about that, I would have felt like they cared. No one expects cricket breeding to be a sterile process, so if she'd told me a worker must have given me a dirty batch and they'd find out who did it and tell them to stop doing that, I would have been satisfied with that answer.

I feel that the customer service person either flat out lied or doesn't know what she's/he's talking about. If she'd been honest and told me what species the beetles were I would have felt she was being upfront. Instead she said something vague which made me feel like they were being dishonest. So, my guard went up even further because I felt I was being lied to. Because I felt I was getting the runaround, it made me wonder if the breeding facility was filthy and they simply didn't care. I sent a reply stating that if the second shipment was as bad I would have the responsibility of reporting them. If she had replied in a different way, the issue would have been dropped. Simple as that.

If she had assured me that they would do a quality control investigation I would have relaxed and assumed the problem would be looked in to. When she emailed back blowing me off, that pretty much convinced me they were a crappy company and knew full well they had cleanliness issues and had no intention of doing anything about it.

Look, the bottom line is, I was the customer, they screwed up. Period. Whether I was overreacting or not is irrelevant. When a company screws up they should take responsibility for that screw up and fix it.

If I sent someone a box of whatever and accidentally allowed a wolf spider to tag along and the customer then had a total freak out about it, I would do whatever it took to calm them down and make them happy. I may think a wolf spider is no big deal, and I would even be thrilled if a shipment I received had a tag along wolf spider in it, but someone else may have a phobia and I just ruined their day and caused them great anxiety. It is completely irrelevant if I think they are overreacting or are being mean about their complaint. If I screwed up and sent them something they didn't want, I'd fix it, period. That's what decent people, and decent companies do.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:56 AM   #84
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
As far as I am concerned I've done what I needed to do. I put a warning out there. I'm finished with it now.
You've made two additional posts since your grand exit. That says to me that either you are a drama llama or that the agenda you posted above is not your actual agenda.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #85
Alexandrina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You've made two additional posts since your grand exit. That says to me that either you are a drama llama or that the agenda you posted above is not your actual agenda.
No, it tells you that I, like most people, have a hard time walking away when they are being insulted. I'm human, so sue me.

Perhaps a better question is, why are you posting? If a person posts for no other reason but to call someone else a drama llama, perhaps they are the drama llama.

I have most likely said all I need to say though. I have explained my point of view. Unless Flukers comes on here perhaps I should stop taking the bait and try to walk away now.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #86
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
Not that you deserve any kind of an answer, but I'll give you one anyway. For the sake of others I will respond to your demands.

The response I would have accepted from Flukers would have been a sign that they were concerned and accepted responsibility for their mistake. The first response they sent took a little responsibility but when she realized I was still upset, she reacted unprofessionally and blew me off instead of taking responsibility for pissing off a customer. The bottom line is, I ordered crickets, not flesh beetle larvae, so whether she, (or you), think I overreacted, their company was in the wrong and they should have tried to assure me they were sorry about it and not acted like jerks and blew me off.

It doesn't matter if they, (or you), think flesh beetles are no big deal, or even cool as hell, the point is, I don't. I got a shipment that offended me, they should have made more effort to sooth my disgust and assure me that they would look into the situation and try to find out if they have had an explosion of the larvae in some bins.

The situation escalated because they lied and claimed the beetles come in with cricket food. With numbers this high, they must know what species the beetles are and what they eat. (the dead crickets). They may have even put them there on purpose. If she'd told me they were added to the bins to eat dead crickets and that I must have gotten the bottom of the bin scrapings and they were very sorry about that, I would have felt like they cared. No one expects cricket breeding to be a sterile process, so if she'd told me a worker must have given me a dirty batch and they'd find out who did it and tell them to stop doing that, I would have been satisfied with that answer.

I feel that the customer service person either flat out lied or doesn't know what she's/he's talking about. If she'd been honest and told me what species the beetles were I would have felt she was being upfront. Instead she said something vague which made me feel like they were being dishonest. So, my guard went up even further because I felt I was being lied to. Because I felt I was getting the runaround, it made me wonder if the breeding facility was filthy and they simply didn't care. I sent a reply stating that if the second shipment was as bad I would have the responsibility of reporting them. If she had replied in a different way, the issue would have been dropped. Simple as that.

If she had assured me that they would do a quality control investigation I would have relaxed and assumed the problem would be looked in to. When she emailed back blowing me off, that pretty much convinced me they were a crappy company and knew full well they had cleanliness issues and had no intention of doing anything about it.

Look, the bottom line is, I was the customer, they screwed up. Period. Whether I was overreacting or not is irrelevant. When a company screws up they should take responsibility for that screw up and fix it.

If I sent someone a box of whatever and accidentally allowed a wolf spider to tag along and the customer then had a total freak out about it, I would do whatever it took to calm them down and make them happy. I may think a wolf spider is no big deal, and I would even be thrilled if a shipment I received had a tag along wolf spider in it, but someone else may have a phobia and I just ruined their day and caused them great anxiety. It is completely irrelevant if I think they are overreacting or are being mean about their complaint. If I screwed up and sent them something they didn't want, I'd fix it, period. That's what decent people, and decent companies do.
They did offer you a FULL refund AND in one email she said she would "report this to her supervisor"

So, they in fact DID try to fix the situation...FROM THE START.

Get off your high horse, you are a complete joke. You have become so defensive to EVERY single person who has disagreed with you

Here is a rundown:
-You order crickets and they mess up the order sending you far too many beetles.
-You email the company and say you are unhappy and explain why.
-They promptly email you back saying "These are feeder bugs that get into the feed. I see that you had a lot of them, if you give me your order number, I will replace this order at no charge, and I will report this to the supervisor.

Thanks,

Jackie

Fluker Farms
-Instead of seeing that she DID take your complaint serious by telling you she would notify her supervisor...you fly off the handle and start making threats and assuming things.
-You then come here hoping that blowing your hot air will get you some support.

So who's fault is all this? YOU kept going, and going, and going....

Good luck with your hobby

Old 02-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #87
DesertRat73
At most this should have been a cautionary thread, not a bad guy thread. The OP has displayed an overdeveloped sense of self importance in both her original rant, and several of her replies to members. This thread should be closed.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat73 View Post
This thread should be closed.
Why is that? People who read the thread after you did still have a right to their opinion, and to post it.
And besides, every time the OP posts, it reinforces what many have said here about her responses after the company responded so reasonably.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #89
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
And besides, every time the OP posts, it reinforces what many have said here about her responses after the company responded so reasonably.
I want to say more, but it's already been laid out pretty clearly and I don't think repeating it will change the OP's opinion of us/herself.

So just... Sandra, people really do look at both parties in things like this and how one responds to complaints speaks volumes. Maybe you can take a deep breath and reread what has been said in a different mindset?
Regardless I hope Fluker's gives you your refund if they haven't already.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #90
ssshane
According to the OP, there has been no refund. Saying you will give a refund, and actually refunding the money are two different things.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!