venomous dealers out of control - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2004, 06:22 AM   #11
bcfos
My god!! Fools like this are nothing but a bad media event waiting to happen.

I honestly can't think of not doing tons of research on any venomous snake I was even thinking about buying. This would include all the fact about the snake and its needs for its enviroment, its toxicity, bite protocols(just in case), and the location of the nearest source of anti venom and how much is stocked there and the expiration dates on it.

Fools like this have made news stories across the country and cause law makers to write and pass laws which limit what we can and can't keep. you know it is bad enough I live in a state wher a certain religious faction of baptists handle hots as a test of faith, and trust me when one of the members gets tagged by a copperhead it makes statewide news. But I also have to deal with complete morons who think getting a hot is the next step up from pit bull or cock fighting.