Updates on Dan at Manhattans Herps Boys I got a couple weeks ago - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-09-2005, 10:58 PM   #1
dragonflyreptiles
Updates on Dan at Manhattans Herps Boys I got a couple weeks ago

Went ahead and snagged the pics while the kids are watching I Robot lol

Now you gotta remember that my 5 year old names these and always ask about where they came from and when I told him Dan at Manhattan Herps there were lots of things for him to think of lol and I tried to use something with some varied color and still can't get pics as good as Dans.

This is Hattan - is Tangerine Het Albino - Giant Hatch 05/10
7 grams 06/04 and 18 today, long and lanky too, he is going to be HUGE I think. He is very active, and has a ton of personality, he is hard to get a good pic of becuase he will not be still and is so very curious and fun!

This guy is Da Man - Tang Albino Hatch 03/07 on 05/03 was 16 grams and now is 28 - this one is also the most calm, freindliest leo you will ever see, he will actaully pose for a pic and never tries to get away from me ever, just a true doll baby with the sweetest personality!

Old 07-09-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
Blazin
Cool Wendy. I can't wait to see a 140 gram Tang Albino!

Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #3
nydrgnldy
That albino is ust tooo sweet.I love when they are so nice tempered like that.I Just love the names.Gotta love kids.I have a few that my kids named too and well...gotta feel sorry for the leo...LOL
Robin

Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #4
dragonflyreptiles
that would be AWESOME hmm you gotta help me figure out how to work on that, I am still the village genetics idiot for the most part

Old 07-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #5
dragonflyreptiles
lol Robin, me too, he is a doll and so darn sweet, I fell bad for some of my leos, I have a female named Shark Boy lol

Old 07-10-2005, 12:12 AM   #6
saltwaterreptiles
Love the albino tang.... very nice indeed... 140 gram tang albino! YUM! Wouldn't that be nice

Old 07-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #7
Manhattan Herps
they look great wendy, i'm very happy to see that they are doing so well, they really look awesome, keep up the great work

Old 07-10-2005, 01:30 AM   #8
progeckos
Awesome Wendy! I love the names. Cody did an excellent job picking out those names… and no it wasn’t me. LOL.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:31 AM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
Thanks everyone esp Dan for the great boys!

Old 07-10-2005, 09:41 AM   #10
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by progeckos
Awesome Wendy! I love the names. Cody did an excellent job picking out those names… and no it wasn’t me. LOL.

lol that is a hard one, I wonder when I say Cody did this and Cody that, how many people think its you lol

Whats really fun is when I email you about a question and my Cody comes in and smackas the keyboard and runs like he loves to do, and I say Cody stop it, Im trying to email Cody about something, and he will come back all sweet, are you sending me an email lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!