INQUIRY....Has anyone dealt with WILD EXOTICS.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2005, 09:05 AM   #1
makenna1103
Question INQUIRY....Has anyone dealt with WILD EXOTICS....

This person's email is nancycrouton@juno.com...She is currently selling on KS. Does anyone have information on her or Wild Exotics? Thanks for your help!

Old 01-27-2005, 11:43 AM   #2
gmherps
I've never heard of them until just a couple of days ago.

Kind of weird someone is selling gravid females.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:16 PM   #3
makenna1103
She gave me a number that is not in-service. Looks like I might have gotten scammed. I was trying to buy the 1500-2000 gram balls. I do not know. I emailed her telling her the number she game me was not working(an 888#). I sent an e-check through Pay Pal so I will have to go pull all the money out as Pay Pal will not cancel it even though it has yet to clear.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:19 PM   #4
gmherps
Keep us updated on the status of this. Be sure to cancel that check!!

Old 01-27-2005, 12:36 PM   #5
makenna1103
Well she called me...She stated she is getting a new phone Saturday and she will give me her number then...He camera is broke and is getting a new one then...She has many large female balls and is selling them all off...I really do not know...I mean in no way can I say she is not legit but at the same time I can't get a read from her...

Old 01-27-2005, 12:37 PM   #6
Chris@TSE
Seems like as soon as bearded pets stopped posting, another company came and posted, and soon as they stoped posting, wild exotics started posting. All the same, large gravid females. Could just be a hunch, but Im nearly certain they are either involved or simply just another scam. Good Luck.... Someone needs to compare a few addys and IP's here and see what they come up with.

Old 01-27-2005, 02:56 PM   #7
artfan1
Can you say "Unlimited Morphs" or "Tropical Herps"???

I'm not trying to imply anything here. Sure don't want to speak before I have all my proof.
Just wondering if anyone can say Unlimited Morphs or Tropical Herps? That's all.

Troy Dozier

Old 01-27-2005, 03:11 PM   #8
gmherps
Makenna1103: Where are they out of?

Post the old phone # or address here so some of us can cross reference it with other known companies.

Thanks!

Old 01-27-2005, 04:29 PM   #9
makenna1103
She eluded to she was out of Anderson, SC...She refunded my money back when I told her I was going to freeze my accounts. Se told me her balls are breeding like crazy and thats why she had to get rid of them. She also wanted to get into carpet pythons. I really do not know if she is for real or not but she won't talk to you on the phone, give you her address, or give you a straight answer. I asked her for references she stated she would have to look them up, I asked her where she got them and she changed the subject. Do not want to pin anything on her but until she opens up lines of communication I would stay away....Thanks Matt

Old 01-27-2005, 05:02 PM   #10
gmherps
Well it sounds like you just avoided a painful mistake. Bravo for you!!!

You just dodged a bullet!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!