Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2016, 05:21 PM   #21
Snakemorphology
amazing

first off it is what it is the only reason i posted here was i got refured to do so by morphmarket ,only to help someone else not get burned ,if you guys dont believe

then go ahead and buy from them enjoy

no skin off my back i got bured theres nothing i can do unless paypal refunds me whitch im waiting for,

been doing this to long and im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake

take care forum

Old 11-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
You are throwing a tantrum when being asked reasonable questions. That is on you.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #23
Deborah Stewart
So according to the time line you buy the snake not sure when it was received.

Filed a Paypal claim before even given contacting them and giving them a chance to make it right.

You are asked for pictures which I would too since close up pictures of an open mouth can hardly tell anyone if it is their snake or not. YOU chose not to provide those pictures apparently and demand a refund before the animal is even returned and after filing a claim.

She tells you she is looking into return labels on the day you initiated your claim which is encouraging since most scammer would probably ignore you.

Now I don’t know them, I don’t know you but it seems like they are trying (at least so far) to make it right but you are not giving them a chance too.

Don’t you think that before making this thread you could have give them the time to make it right, most people will only refund a purchase once an animal is returned anyway yet you filed a claim. You made a paypal claim which as assume immediately upon reception and are now posting here 24 hours later.

Sure no sick animal should be shipped however not everyone is perfect and giving the opportunity for the seller to fix their mistake is the least you could do, but I have a feeling you are not the patient type that would give people that opportunity to do so (get that feeling from the way you post).

Quote:
been doing this to long and im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake
Yet you jump immediately on filing a claim without giving them a chance to send you a return label, receive the animal and refund your money

Old 11-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #24
Mike Schultz
Regardless of the outcome, I am sure many will view this as a "Beware of Buyer" thread at this point.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:06 PM   #25
Reptiles 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Regardless of the outcome, I am sure many will view this as a "Beware of Buyer" thread at this point.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:57 PM   #26
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
I hit that point after like the third message typed in all caps.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:36 PM   #27
Snakemorphology
Really beware of buyer

I tried helping out just to inform people out there out there and I'm the bad guy wow this was the first and last time I buy from them this forum sucks gave them notice now there not responding no sweet spoke to PayPal and there giving me a refund had to take it to the vet and spend 75 buck PayPal will be refunding me I owned worldwide reptiles been in this since the 1990 in Florida

Old 11-30-2016, 08:38 PM   #28
Snakemorphology
Outback beware of buyer

I've bought like 6 snakes from you I guess won't be buying any more from your company after that comment

Old 11-30-2016, 08:40 PM   #29
Big Borg Reptiles
If you've been in this since the 90s and you're just now buying a baby black pastel, you've obviously been doing something wrong. For someone who's so rich, as you claim, it's interesting that you can't wait 24 hours for a refund on a $100 snake.

At least you figured out how to turn off caps lock, that's a start.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:42 PM   #30
Snakemorphology
Deborah's Crystal ball

Wow you got that all from a text the way I run my company if someone is not happy with the snake I give refund right away no questions ask I guess your company doesn't work that way you sell sick snake too uh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!