Bad Guy Snakes At Sunset - Terrible Communication - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:34 AM   #81
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banmeplease View Post
*Content removed due to a member trying to bypass a ban.* - Nick Anastasiou

And of course this "member" was the one who said they did not care and was done with this site.
Obviously so true.....exactly why they felt the need to create a fake new account to try and bypass said ban that they asked for and claimed not to care about...indeed!
How anybody thinks they can slip something like that past the great team of mods we have here is beyond me!

Old 11-15-2016, 12:48 PM   #82
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Erin, dont worry, we are glad you chose us in the begining, and sorry for someone else taking your money for the other iguana that was not ours.

We talked about it today, and there are going to be time frames to sit down and respond to each request at one time(couple times a day), instead of as they come in so we can check them off accurately and make sure they are taken care of.

We are also going to have jobs per contact section such as website message, email, facebook, fauna...etc where ONE person deals with each section so another doesnt assume the other took care of a request or question when it might not of.
Sounds like you are working on a solution to make things better, so good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalMethods View Post
1. I have no proof, need no proof, do not give a **** about proof.
This guy appears to disagree with you on the need for proof vs. accusations. Which of you is right??
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2016, 02:08 PM   #83
DavidBeard
So he cares about proof for selling a phone but not a transaction involving an animal, despite all his good-guy blubbering earlier? And he wanted to get banned yet came back? After admitting to being a liar?

In the words of the infamous Nate Diaz: I'm not surprised.

Old 11-16-2016, 12:46 PM   #84
EdwardK
Over the years I've purchased a number of animals from this company and while on occasion there was a short delay in a response it never was significant enough that it could be construed as "bad". The animals I've purchased were all in great shape and did well.

some comments

Ed

Old 11-16-2016, 08:52 PM   #85
MTucc
FWIW, I just completed a transaction with SAS today which involved FB messages, email, and phone. Good communication all around and they shipped me a terrific animal which I was provided pics of before shipping. I even got a text with tracking info as soon as it went out. Not to say OP didn't have a bad experience but I wanted to add in that it is not likely the norm. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:05 PM   #86
shelledfriends
I picked up a few hatchling turtles from Michael and everything went smoothly and I would definitely reach out to him again if he has anything that I am interested in. The packaging was great, he answered questions about the bloodline, sent me tracking number and the animals were alert and flawless.

Thanks Michael.

Michael Thathuvaswamy

Old 03-10-2017, 03:15 PM   #87
phantom
Same experience here from snakes at sunset. Lost my business

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!