Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:40 PM   #191
Fangthane
Hopefully, he's gone for good. Addition by subtraction.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #192
jcarrender
Pretty sure his comment to me is what got him banned. Check out the last page of the Mike Fezden thread

Old 04-26-2017, 10:41 PM   #193
tlmoon
Oh boy.....yeah that would do it! Well, glad he's gone. He reminds me of the type of person who dresses up in white sheets and pointed hats....

Old 04-27-2017, 12:09 AM   #194
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrender View Post
Pretty sure his comment to me is what got him banned. Check out the last page of the Mike Fezden thread
Sorry, but no. Mr. Sloan lacked the good taste and sense to be able to refrain from verbally attacking my moderators with the following PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch
You can take your infraction and stick it up your bitch ass c**ks**ker and tell Nick the dick to do the same - F**K OFF
Profanity edited by me.

Attacking my moderators in such a manner is a tried and true surefire method of getting yourself banned from this site.

Old 04-27-2017, 12:20 AM   #195
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Maybe you'll be the hero on the next try. Keep up the good fight!

Old 04-27-2017, 05:05 AM   #196
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
I never said anything about the First Amendment being in affect here. I also DID NOT post that about John Wiley Price on Faunaclassifieds
More backpedalling.
You certainly did talk about John Wiley here and then added in another post that you stood by what you said.
And you obviously were talking about the First Amendment here, but I suspect after my comment you looked it up and realized your faux pas. (Aren't you the one who parades your legal education around?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alterna Ranch View Post
It is because you are a bunch of uneducated simpletons with no biology degree! I happen to have 2 Assoc. degrees, a BA, a BS and a Masters and am currently working on my PhD in Law. I also have 18 hours of Masters level biology which allows me to teach biology at a Junior College level.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:11 AM   #197
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry, but no. Mr. Sloan lacked the good taste and sense to be able to refrain from verbally attacking my moderators with the following PM:

Profanity edited by me.

Attacking my moderators in such a manner is a tried and true surefire method of getting yourself banned from this site.
I meant nothing by it Rich. I just didn't think you would tolerate that kind of slur here in the BOI. And of course I couldn't possibly know about a PM sent to you until you posted it.

Old 04-27-2017, 10:20 AM   #198
WebSlave
Quote:
I meant nothing by it Rich. I just didn't think you would tolerate that kind of slur here in the BOI. And of course I couldn't possibly know about a PM sent to you until you posted it.
Mr. Sloan likely would have gotten a minor infraction for his post to you, but the "El Kabong" came with the infraction for his comments towards my moderators. Someone will always get more bang for their buck that way if they are looking for an effective exit strategy from this site.

And no, that message was not sent to me, but to one of my moderators. But the results were the same, regardless of his intended target.

I don't know why I always retain this silly hope that people can actually change for the better if allowed the opportunity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!