James Skinny or Jennifer Skinny or Jesse Fricker -Where are my 2 Crested Geckos? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:19 AM   #102
LadyGecko
Thank you both so very much for your kind words
I love all of my animals and I try my best with them

Sandy

PS-an OT update on my dog Sheba
She was diagnosed with bone caner in the midst of all of that going on back in March

She is holding her own quite well 4 months later and still has the use of all 4 limbs with both walking and running

The drug Deramaxx has been keeping her pain under control-she is not showing any discomfort

We are just taking it day by day and enjoying each other every day that we have together

My Sheba Sue

Old 07-24-2007, 02:04 AM   #103
livialeigh
I'm sorry about your dog, but glad she's doing well. My parents had a rescue Old English Sheep dog diagnosed with bone cancer a few years ago. When they got him they had to shave him because he had dreadlocks all the way down to the ground and was completely neglected. He was THE happiest dog I've ever been around to this day, and was SO appreciated to be rescued. He started limping after a while, and all of a sudden it got a lot worse. He never showed pain or discomfort, just limped around trying to spend time with each of us equally. I took him in when I was home one week from school, then went and got the results by myself. When the vet told me he had cancer I broke down. After that he was on pain meds and rapidly lost weight. We put him down a few months later. It's really too bad because we were willing to operate, but I amputation don't stop the osterosarcoma (sp?) from spreading. He never seemed to be in much pain, and was ready to go when we put him down. I think what you're doing is best-- enjoy each day with your animal Sheba sure looks precious.
Olivia Massaro

Old 07-24-2007, 02:12 AM   #104
LadyGecko
Thanks Olivia for your very kind words

Has anyone spotted this scammer anywhere else trying to do business or did we all get lucky and he has realized just how tightly knit that the reptile community really is and has actually figured out that he doesn't stand much of a chance with scamming and ripping off anyone else???

I unfortunately would not be surprised to see another thread here similar to Jerry's and mine in the future simply because not everyone is aware of Fauna and the BOI-especially people that are both new to purchasing reptiles on line and new to reptiles in general

I can't tell you how furious that I get now in retrospect with all of the excuses that he had made to the both Jerry and myself using the cold weather excuse(because there were many successive days and nights with weather suitable for shipping in the time frame of my deal with him) and then shipping those 2 poor Cresteds with no heat packs PRIORITY MAIL in near zero temps

To me that suggested that he was so furious with me at being caught and my contacting PayPal (thank God-I did use PayPal and not a MO on that deal)
that he shipped them purposely that way with the hope that they would die en route

How could I possibly come to any other conclusion after my own experience with him and re-reading Jerry's post with his "I'll get even with you and not refund your money nor send you the gecko" attitude?

When the little male died-It just made me even more furious that someone could have so very little regard for an animals life to do what he did

OK-I'm done ranting now-thanks Everyone-once again- for listening

Sandy

Old 07-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #105
Dennis Hultman
Back again on Fauna under the user name "fat cobra".

Currently using the email address here as
poconoherps@live.com

Using the User Name

jesse james on retailboa.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!