Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:55 PM   #21
jrsexotics
If a mod or admin would like to guide me on how to change my profile city and state I will gladly do so. (Please message me on how to do so) Jay none of those post exist. Stop trying to deflect this post as I do not sell those species.

This is my last response on here. I will refrain from posting and let the eyes of the public make their own decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Mike your excuse in not paying Yusuke has nothing to do with health. You bought frogs for years after this only when you didn't have money to pay him was there an issue with the frogs. And you never said anything about health. Your excuse all along has been that you were lies to about color. He has a 4000$ judgment against you so someone must think you are in the wrong.
Yes I was nice to you. You obviously we're looking to me for help. I gave it to you.
If you think you have some dirt on me for axolotls than contact california dept of fish and game. I am happy to speak to them. In fact I have many many times. Who do you think usfw and california dept of fish and game contact when they bust someone in CA with axolotls?? Me. And yes I have proof of this. I always have very specific well defined proof. Where's yours???
Furthermore I find it funny you say this when you have Boi posts about you selling hedgehogs, alligators and other illegal species in California. And to this day. Right now. It says you live in the city of Spokane and the state of Washington.

Old 06-26-2016, 12:59 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Following the video that was done in April I have had very few interactions with Cher online..
I am hoping one of those interactions was an apology. If not, I think one should be forthcoming.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:09 PM   #23
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I am hoping one of those interactions was an apology. If not, I think one should be forthcoming.
Lucille. Can we address the info on this topic and stay to the info on it please?

Old 06-26-2016, 01:13 PM   #24
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Mike you just made a video 2-3 days ago on facebook about how you were going to destroy me and CHer. And you called her a snot nosed brat!
You just called bob 2 days ago and talked all kinds of crap to him. Leave him out of this. He is 76 years old. You did threaten him. You made some reference about goin public with some newt info and the whites incident. Face it you have burned your bridges. You are not allowed in the property. Now let it go.focus on your issues.

So show some proof.
I'll find your specific post where you say you aren't paying Yusuke because of his fraudulent claims about color. In fact you said you and a group of people were doing a class action lawsuit. You never once mentioned health. And you continued to buy hundreds of frogs from him after the issues you are referencing. It could have been all your fault husbandry human error i have no clue.
And clearly there is a lot of twisting of my words gokng on here. It's obvious.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Lucille. Can we address the info on this topic and stay to the info on it please?
Barry

Mike opened the door by mentioning the subject himself. However, I've said what I needed to say. I am hoping that along with this generally restrained set of postings, he will do right by the child.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:23 PM   #26
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
This will be my only response Jay. Yes, you did sell me axolotl at the super show. 2 juvies and 4 small ones. I did not know of the legality at the time of the transaction and sadly they died within a week. I was not experienced with them and did not understand the water temps had to be kept cool.

As far as "bullying" the only person I see bullying and attacking is you Jay. Following the video that was done in April I have had very few interactions with Cher online. You have attacked me everyday since last week and continued to do so without me responding to your post. That would be cyber bullying.

This post is not a deflection. I have withheld this for years as I did not want to throw you under the bus. Even though you attacked me on the ML Richardson post regarding the whites from Bob and post about Yusuke and his frogs. You asked me to post it Jay.

As far as bullying bob mallioux at Sandfire I have no idea what you are talking about. I have only done things for Bob and free of charge. Including picking up imported whites for him and delivering them 180 miles round trip for free. Bob has not addressed me about any of this. I have no idea what you have told him behind scenes. There is no bullying proof because I haven't done anything to Bob. He is a friend of ours and you tried to use your "power" to disrupt that friendship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
Let's do. You and your tag team partner here think you will silence me or stop me from talking? I knew when I spoke up about Cher I was going to have to deal with stuff like this. It will not shut me up.
Posting some incomplete screenshots of conversations years ago that I don't have nor do I even fully recall is not going to make you look good mike matson. It does not vindicate you.

I will say this one last time. I never claimed to be an angel walking among mortals. I am human. If I said some off color remark in private, joking, in confidence i apologize for that. I can assure you it wasn't directed at a specific person. And I am sure it was in reference to something specific. I have a very broad sense of humor. Anyone that knows me knows that I joke constantly. You know who else has potty humor?? Amy schumer, Richard prior, George carlin. So that's the best you got? If it was such a huge issue than why did you with hold it for years???? You say to protect me??? Bahaha that's hilarious.

You say the video about CHer was in April like that was lifetimes ago. It was two months. Hardly a huge span of time.
And if you get your slate clean after two months and that should be forgotten why exactly are you posting screen shots from years ago with no dates attached. I probably didn't even live in California yet. I don't know but I've been here over 3 years.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:25 PM   #27
Black Adder
Actually all I see here is yet ANOTHER 3 way chest beating, ego speaking farcebook drama unfolding.
TBH it is getting difficult to even look at the BOI these days as it appears to be the same old same old every other thread.
Different aspects maybe but that is about it.
And no, this is not intended as a slight against any of the three main protagonaists but honestly just HOW many BOI threads do we really need from you guys?

Old 06-26-2016, 01:34 PM   #28
BeauBoi
Mike, I have to admit that I am stunned...but not for the reasons you would have it so.

Firstly, you got banned for inciting cyber-bulling against a 15 year old girl. Jay didn't "get you banned" from a show--You Did.

Secondly, between yourself and Barry, you appear to think that you have turned the BOI into an off-kilter wresting match of: Mike Matson tag-team with Barry vs Jay. Rather than helping your case (which you seem to, confusingly, believe) it just confirms what Jay has been saying all along: you don't know when to stop and you recruit your friends to attack others on your behalf.

Finally, reading through all the text messages you posted, NONE of them indicate what you claim! The "haha" behind the "offer" of the endangered animal make it obvious that it was a joke. The references to the other stuff is meaningless when you have blacked out the rest of the conversation.

"I won't post here any more after this"...? Yea, right. You would cut off your nose to spite your face.

~Beau

Old 06-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #29
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Actually all I see here is yet ANOTHER 3 way chest beating, ego speaking farcebook drama unfolding.
TBH it is getting difficult to even look at the BOI these days as it appears to be the same old same old every other thread.
Different aspects maybe but that is about it.
And no, this is not intended as a slight against any of the three main protagonaists but honestly just HOW many BOI threads do we really need from you guys?
Because this is what the younger wave of hobbyist is like and I am allowing myself to get worked up and sucked into it. But I can assure you that it's not easy to be mature when dealing with these two. Especially with all the behind the scenes bs im dealing with. I have a lot of nonsense I am keeping private because it's not relevant. So I guess I should just not respond to both of these guys. But it's not easy when you are under full attack. Here in the boi, behind your back in private, on their private facebook pages and the subject of videos where they threaten to destroy you. All the while playing victim. So put yourself in my shoes. It's easy to say you would react differently.
Remember all of this is because of me sticking up for
A 15 year
Old girl who was being cyber bullied on mike Matsons facebook. A 10
Minute video about a child. I didn't start the boi posts in mike he already had multiple bad guy boi's about him. I've started none

Old 06-26-2016, 02:03 PM   #30
jrsexotics
Forgot this pic. Jay offering to bring the axolotl to the show....

Now let's stay on topic with the subject matter.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!