Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:13 PM   #41
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Actually all I see here is yet ANOTHER 3 way chest beating, ego speaking farcebook drama unfolding.
TBH it is getting difficult to even look at the BOI these days as it appears to be the same old same old every other thread.
Different aspects maybe but that is about it.
And no, this is not intended as a slight against any of the three main protagonaists but honestly just HOW many BOI threads do we really need from you guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
If it was a legal state/transaction they why say "don't get caught with them"? As for years ago what's difference? My probs were years ago also Jay. Is there a statute of limitations we are talking here? The prob is you open your big mouth, expect people not to reply and when they do, you play the victim. Again, passive/aggressive.
Yes I opened my mouth. In defense of a child who is getting bullied, called names insulted etc. How dare I! I guess I have whatever I get coming to me???
Yes im so passive aggressive to be sticking up for a child. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut .

Old 06-26-2016, 03:28 PM   #42
KyleB
After reading the recent post made by Mike Matson and Barry Lambert I can say I will never do business with these two individuals.

Thank you Fauna for providing a BOI so we can be informed on who to avoid.

"Talking ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ones self" I learned that in 1st grade, guess some people were absent that day.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #43
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
If you have proof I brought axolotls into the state post it. And just know that I have before you. And there were reasons for it. And fully compliant with law enforcement.
Jay the proof is in the messages and context.... What was I suppose to do? Record a transaction on my phone or something.

There is plenty of info in those messages showing that you were willing to bring them to me and or willing to ship them to me. You brought them to the show and had them under the table. I picked up 6 of them from you. Time to stop lying Jay. You were caught in it

Jay you can have a few of your friends post that they won't do business with us Ect. That is expected. I have not shared this thread anywhere else. It may hit my social media pages if you keep going on. I have 17,000 followers between Facebook and Instagram and not a problem with letting this spread of you would like.

I offered to not post anymore and take the high road. You are encouraging me to do more

Old 06-26-2016, 03:55 PM   #44
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Spread it all you like mike. Another threat won't bother me. I haven't had any friends at all post anywhere on here on my behalf. Unlike you I don't need back up. I am strong enough to stand on my own.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #45
jrsexotics
Ok Jay

Old 06-26-2016, 04:07 PM   #46
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Jay the proof is in the messages and context.... What was I suppose to do? Record a transaction on my phone or something.

There is plenty of info in those messages showing that you were willing to bring them to me and or willing to ship them to me. You brought them to the show and had them under the table. I picked up 6 of them from you. Time to stop lying Jay. You were caught in it

Jay you can have a few of your friends post that they won't do business with us Ect. That is expected. I have not shared this thread anywhere else. It may hit my social media pages if you keep going on. I have 17,000 followers between Facebook and Instagram and not a problem with letting this spread of you would like.

I offered to not post anymore and take the high road. You are encouraging me to do more
i have to admit that I am not part of the cell phone generation, so excuse me if these questions just sound dumb to all of you who are.

How long ago did these messages take place?

Is it typical for people to keep all of their phone/text messages for several years?

If it is not typical, then why were those particular messages retained?

Honestly, I thought people changed cell phones fairly often and even having one several years old was kind of unusual. Go figure.....

Old 06-26-2016, 04:09 PM   #47
Spectrum Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
i have to admit that I am not part of the cell phone generation, so excuse me if these questions just sound dumb to all of you who are.

How long ago did these messages take place?

Is it typical for people to keep all of their phone/text messages for several years?

If it is not typical, then why were those particular messages retained?

Honestly, I thought people changed cell phones fairly often and even having one several years old was kind of unusual. Go figure.....
I believe these were FB PM messages. They stay put unless someone were to erase the conversation history.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #48
Jay Sommers Reptiles
This was 3 years ago to my knowledge. They were retained not by me. I think it's actually facebook I deleted them. But to answer...
Probably to be used as a manipulative tactic at a later date. The threat to post on facebook matters nothing to me. All I ever cared about was the way Cher felt after a video was made trashing her and subsequent comments that frankly made me sick to my stomach. Remember she is 15 years old. People may say it's not my business to get involved? Tell that to the parents of the last child that committed suicide, when nobody stepped in.
It's everyones business. And if doing so brings me under attack so be it. I will stand up for what's right no matter what consequence it brings to me.
And as for Barry lambert?? His beef with me is that I told someone I stay away from him(my words verbatim) when they used him as some convoluted reference for credibility. That's it. These two are in a tag team match against me because I bruised their ego? I have no idea. I have been doing this for over 20 years. I do most of my business out of the country because the hobby in the US hasn't evolved to have enough interest in rare and obscure species.
And as for Barry's ridiculous thread about me and my naultinus?? Well I have a screen shot of me posting my docs already to shut him up months ago on a facebook "boi" type page. So when he started that thread about me saying he's never seen the docs it was completely disingenuous and a flat out lie.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:48 PM   #49
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
This was 3 years ago to my knowledge.
The first date shown is 1/3/14. If you were in possession of, and/or selling axolotls in a place where they're prohibited, it's definitely a strike against you. The message stream does appear to make a good case for the idea that that's exactly what was going on. Not good.

That being said, I can't help pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of mike matson being the one to lay down that card - not only because it shows that he also had no problem possessing something he shouldn't. In one of the numerous accounts he created with a false name to bypass his ban, he openly admits to possessing/selling animals that were also not legally owned in his own location, which, as of 2010, he claimed was still Washington State.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
As far as living in Oregon I have never. I left Washington state in 2011.
Dated 9/19/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by callanreptiles View Post
Don't try to insult me with a rude comment. I've have 8ft water monitors,alligators. crocs and over 14 venomous snakes over the years along with hundreds of other animals. I'm not afraid of the animal and its not too big. I'm selling the nile because I don't want it anymore. Rather sell it to someone who will put it on display to the public or in a breeding project.

You really shouldn't judge someone before you know them.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 05:18 PM   #50
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Actually the first date is in 2013.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!