Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:19 PM   #61
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum Reptiles View Post
I believe these were FB PM messages. They stay put unless someone were to erase the conversation history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Welcome to Facebook. Where only when chosen messages can be deleted. Otherwise they will remain there as long as the account is open.
Ah, thank you. I believe it was the battery symbol in the screen captures that threw me. And you are correct in assuming that I do not frequent FaceBook neither.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #62
JayBoa1372
I am not telling you that you are not allowed to do anything. Please do not put words into my mouth. If anything this is a realization that your words can be used against you at any point in time. Your "private" conversation is now out on a public forum, therefore no longer private.

I don't know where a joke can be contrived from what was said about female agents performing fellatio, but a joke is supposed to be funny. That was not.

Your logic in regards to USFW officers talking the same is childish at best. Just because they have done it, it warrants you to? You're taking what I said out of context and like I am attacking you. I think it valorous that you stuck up for the 16 year old girl. It shows that you are capable of being a moral human being.

In response to your question about keeping your mouth shut in all messages, that is ultimately your decision. But hopefully you realize that private messages can just as quickly become public, and visible to many.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:40 PM   #63
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Look I never claimed to be the guiding light of morality and ethics. I said what I said. I owned it I actually apologized for it if people read the thread.
It was a joke. People make jokes about fellatio all the time. In fact it's really common. Im sure many things you find funny I wouldn't and vice versa. In my opinion it doesn't make anyone right or wrong.
Hey at least the heat is off mike matson...
i am not going to argue more about something I said in confidence and in private that someone now is using against me to make themselves look good.

Like I said I knew I was going to recieve backlash for sticking up for this young girl. I am ok with it. It doesn't make mike matsons offenses ok. It just drags me down with him I guess? I can take it I assure you. I am not going to live in fear of backlashes. Of the things matson has posted none of them brought harm to anyone. No one was affected negatively in anyway. And someone posting what I said as a joke in a private conversation to try and keep me quiet says more about him than it does about me. You realize it's a form of extortion/blackmail to threaten to post things publicly if I talk.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:47 PM   #64
JayBoa1372
I have nothing against you, I don't even know you. I couldn't pick you out of a crowd if my life was in danger. No one took heat off anyone as well. I simply stated my position on the whole array of threads being posted between the three of you, and for some reason it bothered you. Again I reiterate that I never was attacking you, attempting to take flak off anyone or anything of that manner. It was simply an opinion of the situation. I do not care to argue anything else as I feel it is derailing the thread. Have a good day Mr. Sommers and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Old 06-26-2016, 07:53 PM   #65
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
It's hard to say. I had a facility in Arizona for over a year. However arizona passed a law banning transgenic animals so I had to move those back to Kansas City metro.
You say you have these facilities yet I've never seen a pic of one. Hmmmm

Jay you know you brought those animals in illegally and offered them at a show from under the table. You should be removed from the show for breaking the rules. I was removed for "cyber bullying" which is a joke and is not stated on the site rules at all. However, you are Ramys friend and the godfather to his kids so I see where the hypocrisy is.

You've spent all day trying to twist,deflect and justify this. It's clear what you did in the screen shots. Not only about the axolotl and show but having me keep Yusukes frogs issues on the down low. Then you have the brass to tell me now that I have never complained about them once til I had a $3900.00 balance.

I haven't even laid out the samurai blue pacman scam proof out yet. I sure can do that also and give thanks to you for inspiration to post about it.

Do I like putting these pm's out. Not at all. However you have been at it all week even when I didn't respond. You are full of it Jay. You can call and threaten me again all you want. Truth is out there. You aren't a saint

Old 06-26-2016, 08:23 PM   #66
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Grasping at straws mike. I am not the godfather to Ramys kids leave him out of this and bob And everyone else.
You proved I took time out of my life to help
You with your issues regarding the health of your frogs. That I made a crude off color comment and we talked about axolotls.

I never ripped you off. Done anything to you or Barry in fact. And you think in some way you are vindicated for all the things you have done??? I am not the one who started bad guy threAds about you. In fact I have never started a bad guy thread about anyone to my knowledge. All I did was let you know it was not ok to post a 10 minute video bashing a child. And that the comments after that video are dangerous. Do you think I haven't gotten irritated by this girl? I have . But I befriended her instead of bashing her.

Old 06-26-2016, 08:32 PM   #67
jrsexotics
I was friends with her for over a year Jay previous to this all Jay. She went off about me.

Your right you didn't go posting a thread about me instead you asked me to post it on you.

Ramy put himself in this mess after you asked him to ban me. Ramy still has yet to reply to my email about the ban. Says a lot right there.

Now, I would consider it a hypocrisy if he allows you at the show. You should be banned for dealing illegal animals out from under your booth. I'm sure after fish and game read those messages there presence at these shows will be much stronger. Couldn't imagine if you were caught at the show by them what type of media that would bring. "Reptile shows now a black market for illegal species" where vendors sell them out from under their tables.

You can make it seem like you never brought the axolotl to the show but you clearly did in the messages. Even offered to ship them to me.

You are trying to play the "innocent" card. You were caught Jay. You have irritated before and I still held those messages back. Now, with you getting me banned from the show and then ruining a friendship with Bob you can deal with this messages in the public eye.

Old 06-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #68
Jay Sommers Reptiles
So which is it mike? You keep saying I was selling axolotls under my table?? But in your damning evidence i very clearly stated I didn't really have any...

Let me make this clear. I did not get you banned from any show. You did that yourself. Stop blaming others and own it, accept it and move on. There is no conspiracy here.
Also I have never in my life claimed to be a saint. Quite the contrary. No one on this forum is that pure. So with that being said... I guess I should keep my mouth shut and not defend a child who can't defend herself???

Old 06-26-2016, 08:48 PM   #69
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I was friends with her for over a year Jay previous to this all Jay. She went off about me.

Your right you didn't go posting a thread about me instead you asked me to post it on you.

Ramy put himself in this mess after you asked him to ban me. Ramy still has yet to reply to my email about the ban. Says a lot right there.

Now, I would consider it a hypocrisy if he allows you at the show. You should be banned for dealing illegal animals out from under your booth. I'm sure after fish and game read those messages there presence at these shows will be much stronger. Couldn't imagine if you were caught at the show by them what type of media that would bring. "Reptile shows now a black market for illegal species" where vendors sell them out from under their tables.

You can make it seem like you never brought the axolotl to the show but you clearly did in the messages. Even offered to ship them to me.

You are trying to play the "innocent" card. You were caught Jay. You have irritated before and I still held those messages back. Now, with you getting me banned from the show and then ruining a friendship with Bob you can deal with this messages in the public eye.
In this post you have blamed me for causing a bigger presence of agents at a show ( you posted this not me) trust me there will never be illegal animals posessed by me at a show or anywhere.
You blamed me for getting you banned from a show. I actually don't have that power.
You blamed me for ruining a "friendship" no actually that was all you as well. You are projecting. I don't have the power and influence you think. And if I did I wouldn't use it. I don't need to.
You blame everyone else but yourself for everything you do. It's maddening.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:23 PM   #70
Jay Sommers Reptiles
You blame Yusuke for you not paying him the 4000$ you owe him.
Blame Rick guitierez for not paying him
Blame Cher( a child) for giving you no other option but to cyber bully here with a video and subsequent 200 comment rampage against her. And Mike you need to look up cyber bullying you clearly don't know the definition

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!