Good Guy Josh's Frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
jasonshields
Josh's Frogs

I can't say enough good things about this company. I don't even own dart frogs but Josh's Frogs seems to have everything I need for the leaftails I do keep. Communication has always been prompt. Products always come well packaged and I'm usually surprised with how fast they arrive. Their website is extremely user friendly and their library of videos seem to be able to help me with anything that might come up. Everything from what plants to get to a complete how to video on building a naturalistic enclosure.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #2
gila7150
Agreed. You can tell a lot about a company by the way they act when something goes wrong. They accidentally shipped me a thermostat that was different than the one I ordered. When I brought it to their attention they apologized, arranged for pick up of the one I received and shipped the correct one overnight. I would order from them again.

Old 04-14-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
jasonshields
Yeah, I had also ordered an 18x18x24 exo terra to be picked up at the NARBC show in Tinley and they ran out. Instead they offered me on that was more expensive than the one I had originally ordered.

Old 04-14-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
Jmeurrens31
I buy all my light bulbs from them for my enclosures. If there is a less expensive place out there Im unaware of it.

Great prices and never has been a delay.

Old 04-14-2017, 07:25 PM   #5
tlmoon
I agree! I've always been very happy with ordering from Josh's frogs, both supplies and animals.

Old 04-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #6
kanozig
Great company! Very helpful, good prices, quick shipping.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:04 PM   #7
Serafim
I placed my first order with Josh's frogs and the transaction went smoothly. I was a little disappointed in the shipping box not a very professional way to ship Items. The items did arrive intact within specified time.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:28 PM   #8
snowgyre
I agree with John, the company is fantastic, but the very first item I ever ordered from them was packaged improperly (the box couldn't even close all the way) and the item was completely destroyed upon arrival (fruit fly culture, leaked all over the box, it was gross). However, they apologized and refunded me with no issues. I just completed a second order with them and the box was partially crushed, although nothing inside was torn or damaged (I ordered a 10 gallon vivarium kit for dart frogs). I think they will have to upgrade the crushing weight of their boxes or use bigger boxes in general.

So yes, great company, I have no qualms ordering from them, but I do wish they'd be a little more careful with their packaging.

Old 04-21-2017, 07:05 PM   #9
JButera
I ordered 1K crickets from Josh's Frogs via Amazon in 30° weather with minimum loss. The package was double boxed and heated. Would definitely do business with them again.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:43 AM   #10
JColt
I've ordered 3 times from them. Quick delivery and no issues. Granddaughter is happy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!