Jesse Fricker - Good Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:32 AM   #11
jfoster38122
Jesse do you still have the crested? If you take care of your animals the way you have taken care of me, Im sure they are starving, sick, or dead. You have probably sold it already and got paid twice for the same animal.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #12
jfoster38122
And actually Jesse most of what I have stated was cut and paste from YOUR emails and private messages. I haven't edited anything you said and still have them in their entirety. I have 103 pages in a PDF all from Jesse if anyone wants to read the entire transaction.

Jerry

Old 03-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #13
Cat_72
I don't think that's necessary, Jerry......like I said, regardless of what went on and what was said in those emails, his own words, posted right here on Fauna for everyone to see, show us all what kind of person he really is.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #14
tail shaker
yawn...

Old 03-11-2007, 07:20 PM   #15
hhmoore
So what's it going to be, Jesse? Are you going to give Jerry his money back, send him the gecko he paid for, or stick with your former statement ("Jerry, you will receive no compensation from me, no gecko, no refund. What you have made me out to be is terrible and for that you will receive nothing.")

Old 03-11-2007, 07:59 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tail shaker
yawn...

Man, just the fact that you still are denying giving this guy his money, and posting things like what i quoted... i take you as nothing more than a child just entering highschool. Angsty and Whiny and VERY immature.

If you were ever to be considered an adult, a refund would have to take place, and even then, it would be a LONG way in working yourself back into that spot in ANYONES eyes here on fauna.

You say you hate this site and will never post again, but yet. here you are.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:17 AM   #17
tail shaker
"child just entering highschool. Angsty and Whiny and VERY immature. "

When in Rome....

Old 03-12-2007, 09:57 AM   #18
NathanLedet
Jesse, ~90 bucks (i believe was the amount paid...correct me if i'm wrong plz) isn't going to make or break anyone. Just have some morality and return the money. That's all you have to do. You can log into Paypal, click "send money", type in his e-mail address and the amount owed. it's quite simple. It's pretty silly that you're dragging it out way past what it should be.

Every time someone does a search for you on this site, these threads are going to show up. You may not do most of your business online, but it will still cost you customers. and for what? a few bucks? because someone wanted an update on their order and asked about you? I just don't see the point in what you're doing... who are you trying to teach a lesson to? The only thing I've learned is another person to not do business with. I think many others have learned that too.

Just do the right thing...send his money back.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:10 AM   #20
khood
Thought I should chime in here

Because I am the originator of this 'good guy' post, I thought I should chime in and explain the details of my transaction and why I posted a good guy thread. I must make it clear that if I had read threads like the ones that are now posted about him, I probably would have not gone through with the deal. I did a search on him and found nothing at all. I decided to go through with it because communication was good and I saw no 'red flags' at the time of our deal. Also, because no shipping was involved, I didn't have the risk some others had of not receiving my animal(s). Our deal was a cash deal and I met him in person. He emailed me a few times after the deal to make sure the animal was doing OK. When I told him the retic was doing well he asked if I would post my experience with him on the BOI.

Again, I want to make it clear that I am in no way affiliated with Jesse Fricker and had I read posts like these prior to my dealings with him, I would have thought twice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!