For Sale 0.1 Banana Ball 100% het. for Clown HUGE WINTER CLEARANCE! Payment Plans Accepted!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-22-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
PaigeGardinerJ1988
Thumbs up 0.1 Banana Ball 100% het. for Clown HUGE WINTER CLEARANCE! Payment Plans Accepted!!

PROJECT SUCCESS! I have been working on my Banana Clowns for 2 seasons now and I have finally gotten what I wanted. Out of 12 eggs laid by my Banana 100% het clown girl I got 3 Banana Clowns (2.1) 4 bananas, 2 clowns, and 4 normals. The dam is Banana 100% het Clown (2nd time proven, 1st time she was not breed by me) and the sire is a Clown. This little girl is slamming ft or live. Last weighed in at 200 grams. Most of the other siblings of the group have been spoken for and two I am keeping. She hatched mid October. I am having trouble posting pics but can and will send pics. Either leave a quick reply or send me a pm. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME! Was asking $Sale Pending (plus shipping) but now I am only asking Sale Pending plus shipping to your door with SYR. I am willing to negotiate a bit on the price... Payment Plans are always welcome and accepted. %25 down (NON REFUNDABLE unless something happens on our end) and the remainder to be paid off within 90 days. Terms can be negotiated to a point. ASK FOR PICS!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2015, 10:21 AM   #2
coolbord9
Buyer Beware of this thief.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=gardiner

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
banana, clown, female